05- Party/ Soulmates

Cami Pov

They're both hiding something I can tell and I want to know what it is. I look at Hayley to see she listen "What are they saying" I ask "They're talking about what they have to eat" She said looking at me. I look at her face and see that she's lying to me. "Now stop lying to me Hayley what are they talking about" Se look at me. I raise my eyebrows. She huffs. "I can't keep anything for you, There talking about soulmates I think Klaus is a werewolf," She says and I look at her. Now, this got interesting. "And you want to make him think you were his" She looks at me "It is a commotion to see who can win his heart," she says and walk away leaving money.

I walk over to the due "Hello, you two" I say sitting next to Klaus. "Cami" Caroline and Klaus both say. "Well, it's been a while since I've seen you in here," I say. Caroline looks at me. Oh I know why they haven't been in here together for a while, Klaus has been with me, Hayley or Aurora to care what Caroline is doing. "well, I've been buying and so has Klaus so we are spending today together" Caroline says. I look at Klaus and he nodded his head say Caroline is right.

"Well ok, Hey Klaus give me a call later," I say and wait for him to say something. "You can leave now Cami I'm spending time with my best friend today and tonight" I look at Caroline and she looking at Klaus. Uggh she is so in love with him. "Or right then, I will see both of you later," I say and walk away.

Caroline pov

"Hey, I thought you were doing something tonight," I ask him. "Well, yea I and you are going to be together having fun like back when we were kids," He says and kisses my cheek. I smile at him, I'm looking at my best friend.

After we had some food we go to the wood looking for the pack leader of the werewolf in Mystic falls. "Ansel," we both say as we walk closer to the cap. "Hello Niklaus, Caroline," He says. He's looked at Klaus as son and Klaus has always been great full to have him. "what can I help you to with" He said. "we want to know if there is a way to find your soulmate before they have triggered their cures" Klaus ask.

Hayley Pov

We all said in Cami house. Her family were really rich so when I say house I mean mansion. "we need to spilt Klaus and Caroline" Cami say "well it's not like we've been trying to do them since we were all 13, what's different now" Aurora said. "Cause Klaus is going to college and caroline is still in High School so that means they're going to be apart," Cami said. "They have been friends since they were kids is going to take a while," I say. "Nope, you see to spilt a boy best friend for his girl best friend is to me thing uncomfortable and we start that by destroying Caroline image in school" cami say "Were planning a party," Aurora says and she jumps up.

Klaus Pov

We sat in front of Ansel, he has always been kind to me. Treaded me like a sone and well I've always been grateful. "So what do you want to know" Ansel as us. "We want to know if there is a way to find your soulmate before they triggered the cures," I ask. "Not that I know of many wolfs around the world tried to find the mate without them turn, so they don't have to go through the pain they do," Ansel says.  "But for what I know there is no way, but if you try hard enough on the full moon your wolf will go to her, but it's meant to be a legend," He tells me.

"Thank you, Ansel," Caroline says and we both get up. "Yea thanks for the help," I say and I grab her hand and we both start to walk out of the woods. "So what are you going to do," She asks me " I'm going to do what he said," I say to her. My phone buzzed in my pock and I look at it "Hey it says there's a party tonight, want to go" I ask her. Her phone buzzed in her pocket. She looks at it "Who is it" I ask "Elena, asking if I want to go to the party" I look at her "Go with your friends, I will see you there" I say to her. "Are you sure?" She asks. I nodded my head she huffs "all right, I will see you there" She says.

As I rived at the party with Stefan at my side I look around to see if I could see Caroline and her friends. I look around and she was talking to them and I saw Tyler walk up to her. "are you going to keep pretending you don't like her more than a best friend" I look over to where the voice came from. "No, because that all I see as," I say to Stefan. "You don't know who I was talking about," He says to me "Well I know who you were playing," I say look back at Caroline. "Go talk to her," He says "she with her friends they all think I a play and going to hurt her, so I'm not aloid next to Caroline when there around," I say to him

"Well by the look of it, Tyler getting in her nerves" Damon say walking over. "Hey, How was the talk with Ansel about your soulmate" Damon ask. The Salvatore a good friend of mine and I talk to Caroline about tell them and she agreed, and they know for a least one year about what I am. "It was ok but were not talk here there too many ears around," I say to them. "Anyway let forget about girls and get drunk and laid," Damon says I roll my eyes and I see Tyler trying to touch Caroline. I feel my eyes glow.

"Klaus eyes," Stefan says. I look down and then look back up and I walk over to Caroline. "Hey Care, can I talk to you about something," I say not paying attention to the mutt. "No, she talking to me" Caroline rolls her eyes and grab my hand. "Caroline this conversion isn't over" he shouts.

Caroline pov

"Caroline Tyler coming over," Elena say "Come on just get laid" Elena say in my ear and she and Bonnie walk away with smiles. You see all my friends know I haven't lost my V-card yet and are trying to push me to do it. "Hello, Caroline," Tyler says to me. I could tell he was drunk just by the way he said my name. "hi, Tyler" I say looking at him nervously, Everyone in school nows Tyler lost his virginity when he was 13 and has never looked back, played with girls feeling and hasn't had a girlfriend that has lasted longer than a month.

I know why friends want me to sleep with him they want me to lose my virginity to him because Elena slept with but if we're being honest she pretty much mushes sleep with everyone in our grade so. They think if I sleep with Tyler I will be let out of my bubble and become a slut like most girls in this room, I'm not calling my friend slut I'm saying I don't think they have enough respect for their body as they should. "So caroline are you having fun" He as he put his hand on my waist. I'm not stupid. "Yes< I 'm having fun," I say push him away. "Well doy, you want to have more fun" He put his hand on my neck and start to trace my jawline. "No, I quite like the amount of fun, I'm having now," I say.

"Well, what if I could fuck you and make you forget about all your problems," he says. I look at him. "NO, Tyler," I say about to walk away. I fell his hand on my wrist. "Come on Caroline, I know you want to, or do you want to sleep with Klaus," He says I look at him shocked. "Cause if you do, you know that knot going to happen, He has girls at every turn for him to sleep with and you are never going to be one of them, especially if his got Cami," He said

"You are worthless to him, he probably only keep you around because he felt sorry for you, he knows that you don't have true friends," He says. What he says, hurting me. Tyler knows, no one picks me before Elena or would tell me something before telling Bonnie, my mom picks work and my dad picks his gay boyfriend. Maybe he's right what if Klaus is only feeling sorry for me all these years, he is older than me, the minute he leaves he won't need to deal with me. HE going to a college in New Orleans and then his living there. "Now, you even think I'm right. You know how worthless...." Tyler starts "Hey, Caroline can we talk" I look up to see Klaus. "No, Were is talking here," He says. I grab Klaus hand and start to walk away.

"This conversion isn't over Caroline." He shouts as I move fother away. "What was that about Caroline" Klaus ask. I look at him and I shrug my shoulders. "He was drunk who cares about what it was, he probably won't remember tomorrow," I tell him. "Klaus Can you tell my friends that I'm going home" "Are you sure, Caroline," he says "I nodded my head. "Want me to walk you home" "No, you cam to enjoy the party not look after me," I tell him. I kiss him on the cheek and walk away from the party. 

Cami Pov

Tyler walks away up to us, "She leaving" I nodded and walk away from him. I meet with grown men, they are both in their 30. "You 3 know what you have to do," I say and they start to follow Caroline home.

———————————————
He is another chapter warning ⚠️ for the next chapter they will be a temp rap. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and comment your opinion and please vote.

Ruby-Jo xx