07-Talk and Full moon

Caroline pov

News spread like wildfire that a man tried to rape me, The only people who talked to me was Klaus and my friends, I thought I would be bothered but I'm like really not so I just talk to the people I know will stand by me. As I said they look at the tapes and saw what he tried to do, they're looking for the other men but there was no word of there were about. Klaus hasn't let me side not even for his little hick-up with the girl who hat eme, not that I'm complaining I like having him around but yes we are best friends but it as my life revolves around his so I just stay inside other than for school, where I know he is trying to draught.

I think I need to talk to him about that cause I am still scared he will stop being my friend. I heard a knock on my window and well I know who it is. "You can come in," I say not looking at the window. "I will help you tonight love," He says and I look at him. "I know you will, you have my entire life," I say looking up at him. "You scared" I nod my head. "You helped me and I will help you" I wrap my arms around his neck and he went around my waist.

Klaus pov

As I hug her my wolf howls in my head. (W-Klaus wolf, K-Klaus)

W: I want her

K: No

W: Please bread, the bed is right there. Show her we are her alpha.

K: She is not some we can just have sex, we have known her since we were little, all we have to do is wait until she is 18 and that is in a few months and she will feel the boned her self.

W: Fine. We'll wait.

"Klaus are you ok" I look to see her "I'm ok little wolf" She giggles. "You are not calling me that," She says pulling away from me. I sit on the bed, grabbing her by the waist and putting her on my lap. "Why it is fitting. You're a wolf and you are small than me" I tell her. "I'm not that much smaller," She says. I lay on my back a bring her with me. I start to tickle her sides. "Pls Klaus stop" I could stop. Loved the sound of her laughter since we were kids. I and Caroline might be mates but I loved her since I was 15 years old. "Caroline" I look up to see Elena and Bonnie. I huff. Why did they just walk in, they could of the nocked? "Hey girls," I say not looking at them and keeping looking at Caroline as she tried to get out of my hold, "Klaus will you get your hand off her" I roll my eyes. "I have to go and see the Salvatore brothers anyway," I tell them.

I watch Caroline get off the bed. I get up and Kiss her on her head. "I will see you later tonight Caroline," I say and walk out of the bedroom. "Are you going on a date, cause if you are then Caroline you deserve so much better than the best Play at school" I hear them say. I walk out of the house so I don't know how Care respond but I will just ask her. I get in my car and drive to the Salvator boarding house. "Guys" I Shout as I enter. "In here Nik" I hear. "Have you told her yet" Damon ask. I shake my head. "why not" I think it's something she should find out on her own, and when she turn 18 my wolf will all so show it more" I say. "It already did" Stefan ask. I nodded my head. "You only have to wait till October," Damon told me. "Yes, Damon but he leaves school in like a week," Stef says. "Yes but I don't start College until The middle of October, her birthday is the 10 so we will be able to talk about it," I say. "KLAUS, you can't mate with her then go to college," Stefan says. "I know she'll be in a lot of pain if I mate with her and then leave," I say sigh. "Klaus goes talk to that alpha," Stefan says. "Yea I will see yea," I say and leave.

"Ansel" I shout waving at some of the pack members. "Hey Kiddo," He says hug me. "I need your advice," I say looking down. "Something tells me it about Caroline, and a Mate boned," He says and walk away. We're now alone. "wait you knew, I had my suspicions since you first turned and didn't kill her," He says. "Why didn't you tell me," He says "It's better you found out on your own, your know your childhood best friend could be your mate," He tells me, and I nod. "Now I don't know what to do, she turns 18 on October 10 but that the same month I start college like I have to be in New Orleans by the 20 up till the 20 of December, so when she feels it will be known to her and I can't just leave her and a definitely can't mate with her she'll be in pain until I get back, but if I tell her now and after she turns tonight, I can ease into her with matting with her so then she won't be in pain," I say.