04- Mystic grill

Caroline Pov

I haven't talked to Klaus all day and I was wondering want he was doing. As it was the weekend I drove my car to his. As I got there I saw Aurora leave the house. I don't say anything about the people he sleeps with, he is my best friend and I will sport him in any way. I got out of the car. "Hello, Caroline," Aurora said she has this smirk on her face. She always you to bull me as a kid. "Aurora," I say and start to walk up the door. I was about to walk in like I normally do. "You do this thing called nocking," She says I just walk into the house and I chose not to listen to her.

I walk up to his art room. I knock on the door "Klaus" I say as I open the door. "Hey love" I see he is painting Pairs. "What got you painting the city of love," I ask "Just thinking," he says putting his paintbrush down. "Of your mate," I say, I know all about my best friends little adventure to find what he claims to be his. "Caroline, I need something t hold me down," He says "Are you ready for that commitment Klaus," I ask. "I know I have like 3 different people who I sleep with but that is my distraction and everyone says I'm not ready for the commitment but I need to find her. My wolf wants to find her" He say I walk up to my best friend "I know it will be hared because they haven't triggered their cures, but if I can find them without them have to hurt anyone I can keep their form not going through all that pain"

I nod well Tan we better get started but first we're going to the grill" I say pulling him up from the couch he was sat on.

Cami Pov

Aurora text me saying that Caroline had just walked into the Mikaelson mansion. Slut. But then I start to thinking if Aurora knew that it meant when Klaus left here he must have slept with her. Ughh both her and Haley know that Klaus belongs to me and me alone, but I do loving winning. Not the point me and Hayley are both sat in the grill eye all the hot teenage that are either in college are younger than us.

"Hey, Cami. What do you think Klaus is hiding" she-wolf ask me. Hayley is a werewolf that is part of the wolf pact in Mystic falls. I don't know who is part of the pact I just know that is there. "Mabey his like you," I say to her. Omg that what he is hiding. "Omg your right but there is no wolf sent on him," She says. "Well find it because we cant as him without a reason to walking up to him asking if a wolf," I say she nodded her head.

Hayley Pov

If Klaus is a wolf I can try to make him think that I am his mate. Then I will have Klaus all to my self I can make him hate Carolie and then ruin her life back like when we were all kids. Someone had just walk through the door of the grill and I look over to see a happy Klaus and I see him laughing with Caroline. "Great she with him," Cami says. I have nothing to worry about I know I'm a lot prettier and hotter than Caroline. "Should we cause a little trouble?" I say to cami. I look at that and see Klaus look over. I knew he is a werewolf and I bet that Caroline doesn't even know. "No we should not while Klaus is here, she is still his best friend" I sight I hate when I can't get under Caroline skin.

Klaus Pov

I know Hayley is a werewolf and I think she just figured out that I'm one too. I know this cause her eye lit up when I look at her. Great I don't know how long she has been a werewolf for but I know I haven't looked to see if my soulmate hasn't triggered her cure in under a month. "Hey what are you think of," Caroline asked? "My soulmate," I say "We'll find her Klaus," She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

————————————————
Well, this is fun. I don't have anything to say but please your opinions I do like when people say what they think and what is should happen it help right the book. any way old do vote.

Ruby-Jo xx