Embroidery

The whole castle was buzzing, the stone walls of the Twins almost vibrating with the amount of movement going on. From maids rushing to and from all around as they tried to put together what seemed to be the biggest feast they had ever done ever to men laughing and already drinking half of the ale that had been brought out for the wedding. Dahlia could feel the energy about to burst every once in a while, but, at the moment, she didn't particularly want to join in. Having reached the mark of the seventh moon of her pregnancy ten days ago, she had started to feel heavier and more tired everyday. She loved seeing her stomach growing, of course, and feeling her babe kicking against hers or Robb's hand was amazing, but, with how badly she had been feeling over the past few days, she was very much ready to have them in her arms already instead of in her belly.

And, truly, she was starting to grow weary. Catelyn had told her it wasn't common for a lady to feel bad and nauseous so far along in her pregnancy so she had pretty much stayed inside her chambers for the entirety of her stay at the Twins, only having Robb, Roslin, Catelyn and Jeyne coming in and out to keep her company.

Whenever Robb wasn't with his men, he was with his wife. He told her all about his plans of marching to Casterly Rock and how he planned on taking the Lannisters' home from them. As much as Dahlia worried, it was good to see her husband so excited with the prospect, not having seen him like that for quite some time now.

"And the men are on board too." Robb had smiled once as they talked, laying together in their bed one night. "I feel like, for the first time in a long time, we have a purpose. And I only have you to thank, my love."

"You don't need to thank me, love." Dahlia had smiled then, giggling when Robb brushed his finger over a particularly ticklish spot just over her bellybutton.

"Yes, I do." Robb insisted. "This was all your idea. And the only reason we have enough men is because of your agreement."

"Well, I am glad to have been of help." Dahlia shrugged. "Though the one sacrificing anything is Roslin, I suppose."

"Is she, though?" Robb smiled as he turned to his wife with a smile. "Your sister and my Uncle seem to always be together when I see them. They are always laughing and touching whenever they can. I think Uncle Edmure and your sister truly do have a shot at a happy marriage, my love."

"I think so as well." Dahlia nodded with a pleased smile. "She came to me the other day. Only had good words to sing about your Uncle. He seems to have charmed his way into my sister's heart. So much so she told me she didn't even mind if the bedding ceremony took place."

"Is that so?" Robb asked, half amused and half surprised. "Well, in any case, you don't have to worry. No man will touch your sister other than my Uncle, of course."

"I would really rather not talk about this now." Dahlia scrunched up her nose a little, cuddling closer to Robb and smiling when she felt his laughter rumbling through his chest underneath her head.

"Very well." Robb said. "Let me ask you then... Have you been feeling better, my love?"

"Not really." Dahlia shook her head with a worried frown on her face as she looked down at her large stomach. "Your mother reckons it might be the stress. She's worried, of course and says she didn't feel like that during any of her pregnancy, but she says every woman is different, so the gods know what this might mean. Jeyne comes every night with a cup of tea for me. Is some leaf I never remember the name of, but she swears up and down that her lady mother used to take it when she was pregnant and it made her feel better."

"And does it help you, my love?" Robb asked, his concern clear in his tone of voice.

"Some." Dahlia nodded. "But then in the morning I feel awful all over again."