Break up

Sree

"Hi Gautham, I'm glad you came.. ", Vikram said to Gautham.

Gautham stood up and gave Vikram a short hug.

" Ya, Vikram, I have to at least try to forget", Gautham said.

"Why is Natasha here, Vikram? ", Gautham asked.

" She is working  with our company for the Mumbai project", Vikram said

Gautham nodded. "Hasn't changed , has she.."

"You should come, Gautham, I'll introduce you to some new clients of mine who have arrived. ", he said.

" Ya, sure ", Gautham said.

" Sree? ", Vikram called to me

I didn't look up at him..

" Sree! ", he said and stood directly in front of me..

I hesitated and looked at him.

"I want to talk to you, after the party is over , don't leave", he said.

" Yes Vikram sir, I wanted to speak too", I said

He nodded and left with Gautham.

We went to eat. The food was very good.
We were going to have desert when Ajay again appeared before us with 2 ice creams in his hand.

"For you both.. ", he said

" Can't you understand once, why are you troubling us Ajay", Akshara snapped.

We turned back to leave the place and 2 random men stood in front of us..
They were some employees whom we had never talked to.

"Hey ladies, looking so hot eh, we were thinking, how about we go out one night, double date? ", one guy said.

Akshara was about to reply when Ajay suddenly came in between and held the man's collar.

" Just get out of here, before I beat you to pieces, he shouted

"Hey man, I was talking to those girls, what's your problem man.. ", the guy asked.

" Hero is trying to show off in front his girlfriend ", laughed the other guy looking at Akshara.

Ajay glared at them. He seemed taller than them and more intimidating.

" What you gonna do, 2 of us and one of you, you don't even stand a chance ", a guy said

Ajay smirked,
" I have fought twice as many or more men at a time, you both are nothing compared ", Ajay said

" Ajay stop this. .. And go away.. We can protect ourselves ", shouted Akshara..

His eyes softened on hearing her words
and he let go of the guy's collar.

" If I see you both anytime again, behind these 2 girls, I'll break your hands.. ", he said

The guys looked at each other and left.

Ajay looked back at us, but we didn't talk to him, so he left.

I waited till the party got over and everyone left.. I asked Akshara to leave too..

" Are you sure, you will be alone here Sree ", she asked

" Yes Akshara, I need to take care of this issue once and for all, you go home safe", I said.

I looked around ,

But I couldn't spot Vikram, had he left?
I tried calling him, but there was no response.

I roamed around the place seeing if I could spot him.