Changes

Raya

I moved my matress away from his and lied down at the corner.. It was already awkward, now I had to face this..

I revised in my mind on how I'm going to cut this off once the trip was over..

"Gautham, I can't do this anymore", I would say..

How would his expression be, relieved I guess! Maybe he had been waiting so long for this!
At least now I'm rejecting him..
I felt a pang of pain, and I took a deep breath to prevent my tears from flowing..

" Be strong Raya! ", I told myself..

I recollected the dance, today.. I almost froze when he held me by my waist and pulled me closer to him..
The feeling of his hands there. I could feel my heartbeat increase on thinking about that!
It meant nothing to him, but for me..!

I rolled to the other side, not able to sleep, I looked at him, and was shocked to see his eyes opened, looking at me..

On meeting my eyes, he closed them, but it was so obvious. Was he looking at me?

I tried calming down my heart, but in vain.. I turned over so that I won't look at him and closed my eyes, praying for sleep to come so that I can stop thinking about him!

Vikram

"Get up, it's morning", I heard a voice,.. Her voice..

When I didn't respond, she put her hand on my shoulder and shook me..

I opened my eyes narrowly and looked at her..

" Let me sleep", I said... It was so cozy, all I wanted to do was to sleep..

She kept shaking me, so I pulled her arm and she fell on me.. I moved my arms around her, and hugged her like a pillow.. She seemed so warm

Well it was more cozy... Now!

"Vikram! ", she shouted..

I however held her tighter, my eyes still shut. It was so comfortable, she was so soft and warm.. 

Her struggles were so feeble, it didn't affect me..

Then I felt something soft and moist against my cheeks..

I opened one of my eyes, seeing her face close to mine..

" Arggh.. Stop ", I said..

She trailed her lips over my cheeks..
And moved them near my lips.. I felt her soft lips on mine.. So soft and gentle..

Bye bye sleep!

My eyes opened wide...and I kissed her back, as I couldn't resist her..

I then moved away and scowled!

" What was that for? ", I asked

She smiled, the most beautiful thing I see in my life!

" At last you woke up", she said..

I scowled again.. "Not fair!! " I said..

"Come on, get up !! Others will be waiting! ", she said, Trying to escape from my grasp, but not being able to!

I smiled at her.. " No.. I won't let you go! ", I said

Her cheeks became red.. " Come on Vikram, don't act like a child! ", she said

" Do we need to get up, it's so nice here", I asked her.. Moving my head up so that my lips met her red cheek..

" Vikram? ", she called out..