1

A woman in her early twenties ran in the rain. In her hands, she carried a basket. And in that basket lay a sleeping child. The child was about two months old.

So why was this woman running late at night, in the pouring rain, with a child in a basket? Simple, she wasn't able to keep the child due to her conditions. She was thrown out of her own home. Her lover offered her a place to stay, but he didn't want the child. He thought the child would be a burden. So the mother had to choose either their own flesh and blood or having a happy life with her lover.

She chose her lover. She looked around to find a place to put the child. "I'm not that heartless. You'll be safe here, I guess." She said. She tucked the child in more before leaving.

The child soon woke up and cried. Cried for their mother. Cried for anyone who cared for her. She stopped crying as she looked at the strange creature in front of her.

Art, not mine

Art, not mine.

She giggled and reached for it. It flew away from her reach, and she cried again. It came back to her and allowed her to pet them. The child grew hungry and cried again. The little curse looked around to find her some food. The curse has lived long enough to know what human babies ate. It went around and communicated with another curse. The other curse nodded and went to go get the stuff.

The green curse took care of the child and took them to an abandoned house. The curse set up a place for the child to sleep in more comfortably.

....
*Age:3*

The child was now three years old. She had no name. She had no family. She didn't know how to speak or read. All she had was herself, her green curse, and her thieving skills. Yes, somehow the child had grown a technique to steal at such a young age.

The curses she was around with, gave her something...traditional. It was the clothing that they gave her.

Art, not mine

Art, not mine.

She explored all around Tokyo and knows every inch of it.

She walked into the crowd of people. Pickpocketing whatever she could find. Rather it is food, money, drinks, hygienic items, etc. She was friends with most of the curses that she can see. Some might help sometimes.

Little did she know, that the next person she pickpockets from changes her life.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Age:5*

- NO POV-

The child woke up as the morning sun brought light into her home. The green creature greeted her with a smile. She got up and changed into her clothes. Grabbing the brown ragged bag, she walked out to find breakfast.

----

She held a breakfast sandwich that she stole from a man. He was distracted by his own children. She lifted her mask above her mouth. She walked into the mall that contained many people. She looked around at the stores and saw many things that fascinated her. Clothing, toys, food. She held up a piece of the sandwich to her cursed pet. Licking it off her tiny fingers, it purred in delight.

So far she had stolen 5 wallets, $30, an expensive engagement ring, and a blue lollipop. She looked around finding her next 'victim'. Her eyes then spotted a man with black shades. He was the tallest person she had ever seen. She looked at the bag he was holding and her eyes sparkled. She has been wanting to buy pastries from that specific store. She knew this was her chance to get it. She followed the man and noticed he was accompanied by a pink-haired boy. He was distracted and it was her moment to strike. She ran as quickly as she can and snatched the bag away. Gojo was shocked by the sudden action. "H-Hey!" He shouted. "Did you just got robbed by a kid?" Megumi asked as he came back from a store. Gojo ran after the girl and his accompanied students followed after him. "Why are we chasing them?! Can't you just buy more?!" Kugisaki asked as she was mad about leaving the mall early. The girl ran into an alley and quickly jumped up to get the ladder. "This kid is fast!" Itadori said as he followed behind. The girl jumped down and hid in the shadows. Her tiny footsteps patted against the ground as she ran back home. Climbing through the doggy door, she made it home safely. She went up to the next floor and cleaned her feet and hands. She then went to her bed and plopped down. As she was about to take her loot out, a black dog appeared. She froze and backed away. The divine dog's attitude changed and cuddled with her. She erupted with giggles. "Up here!" Megumi called out. The girl backed away and hid behind the dog. "There you are. Aren't you too young to be a thief?" Gojo asked her. She tilted her head not understanding a single word from him. Itadori then noticed the pastel green bag in the brown bag. She wanted to take it away, but she hesitated. "Woah! There's so much money in here!" Itadori said as he took out one of the wallets. The green curse took it from his hands and went to the girl. She took it from their mouth. "She can see curses," Megumi stated. Kugisaki looked at her, and her eyes sadden a bit. She walked closer to the girl, but the Divine Dog growled at her. She backed away in fright. "Fushigiro! Control your dog!" She shouted at him. He walked up to the dog, but it also barked at him. "Why is your own Shikigami turning against you?" Itadori asked. "I don't know," Megumi said. Gojo went a few steps closer. "What's your name kid?" Gojo asked her. She didn't reply. "Uhh...can you speak?" He asked. That she understood. She shook her head no. "Do you have any parents?" He asked next. She didn't reply. "What should we do? We can't just leave them here." Kugisaki asked. "We can't just take them the Jujutsu High...can we?" Itadori asked next. Gojo thought for a minute. "The principal may not like it, but I think we can sneak them in," Gojo said. "That's easier said than done. How would we get them to come with us?" Megumi questioned next. Itadori held up the pastel green bag. "Food?" He suggested. Gojo smiled and nodded. He grabbed the bag and took out a mochi. The girl lifted her head as she spotted the treat. "I don't know if you can understand me, but I'll give you this and the rest if you follow us to our home," Gojo said. The green curse translated what he said to her. In an easier way for her to understand. She thought about it but nodded. She grabbed her brown bag and put her belongings in there. There wasn't really much. The green curse stayed on her shoulder. "Should we..." "I'm sure it's fine. It doesn't seem to be hurting anyone." Gojo said. He gave the treat to her. Lifted her mask and ate it quickly. She clapped her hands liking it. She reached out for more. Gojo took the bag away and swayed his pointer finger no. "You'll get the rest when we get to our place." He smiled. The girl frowned but complied. The Divine Dog kneeled so she can climb on its back. She petted the fluffy fur and smiled. She pulled her mask back down and followed the four. They didn't know who she was or what she was. Only Sukuna knew and waited until the right time.