15

- Naoya POV -

"Have you heard? Gojo took in a half-cursed child." a woman said. "That has been old news by now, but now he willingly took in four curses. All grown-up, but still...what is that man thinking?" the other said. I frowned at the word Gojo. He annoys me, and I can't help but hate him. "Well, he is visiting today from what I've heard." the first woman said, and they both left. I began to wonder who this child was. What made her so valuable to Gojo? I sigh and look over at the calendar. "Happy early birthday...(Y/n)," I said.

----

- (Y/n) POV -

"C'mon, Cutie pie." I walked a little faster and grab daddy's hand. Daddy told me that we were going somewhere to visit. I look around to see many houses and people here. Is it like a neighborhood? Daddy and I stop walking, and I look in front of us to see a big door. "Stay here while daddy goes and talks to a few people, okay?" I nodded, and he kisses my head before leaving. I sat on the wooden floor and took out my drawing items. I began to draw the man I saw in my dreams. 

- Naoya POV -

I was walking around as I grew tired from training. "Days in the sun. When my life has barely begun..." I stop walking as I heard the voice sing. I peeked out from the entrance and turn my head. There was a little girl, who was drawing. I can already tell that she's the half-curse child that Gojo took in. My eyes then widen at the small feature about her. The strip of white hair. My older sister had the same feature. "Not until my whole life is done. Will, I ever leave you." I sang next. She looks up at me with curiosity. I walk up to her and I got on my knees. Could it be? "Hello, what's your name?" I ask her. "(Y/n)," she says in such a soft voice. (Y/n)...my little (Y/n). I gently caress her face and she looks up at me. "It's you...the one who sang to me. The one who cried for me..." she said. I felt joy in my cold heart. It's been so long since I felt that way. I didn't even notice that I was shedding tears until I felt one drop on the ground. "Yes, it's me. I'm you're uncle." I told her. I pulled her into a hug, and I didn't want to let go. "I missed you for so long," I told her. I set her down, and she continued looking at me. "Name?" she asks. "Zenin Naoya," I told her. She smiles, and I began to ask her about her life. 

-----

"(Y/n), time to go home!" I heard Gojo's voice. He then notices me there sitting beside her. "Got yourself another friend?" he asks her. "I found uncle Naoya." (Y/n) hums. Gojo stops for a moment and looks at me. "Are you sure about that, cutie pie? He's a bully and your an angel. Two different things." He said. I glare at him. "I have you know that I've waited for about five years for her to come back home to me. I'm the only person that ever cared for her in the entire clan." I told him. "That's great that you care about her, but she's my daughter now. If you try to take her away and keep her here, she'll feel unwanted. Do you think that this clan will accept a half-cursed child? No, she's coming home with me where people do love her and accept who she is." He glares back. "Let's go, (Y/n)." He says to her. By now, she already picked up her belongings and was about to follow him. "I'll talk to daddy about letting me visit you. I want to know more about you, Uncle Naoya." She tells me. I smile softly at her and rub her head. "I'll be waiting, my little blueberry." She smiles and runs off after Gojo. Unfortunately, Gojo is right. If I let her stay with me. She'll be neglected and unwanted...just like Toji.

"Father, please let her stay! She'll be my responsibility since sister doesn't care for her daughter! I'll raise her as my own and if she has a curse technique I will train her! Don't let her take (Y/n) away!" I cried. "Enough! The child is a curse to this family!" Father yells. I tried going after (Y/n), but my brothers held me back. "Just because she's a girl and has Kamo blood does not mean that she's cursed." I glared at them.

I held onto the small toy I gifted (Y/n) when she was born.

I put it to the side and fell asleep