2

They successfully brought her inside without anyone else knowing. "Say Gojo," Gojo said to the child. She tilted her head in confusion. Gojo took out a treat that caught her attention. He waved his other hand. "Hello. My name is Gojo Satoru. You can just call me Gojo." He said slowly to her. "Can you say Gojo?" The girl thought for a minute. How hard could it be to say a simple name? "G-G-G-Go...j-j-o." She said. Her voice sounded a bit raspy. Kugisaki appeared out of nowhere and gave her a glass of water. "Here." She said. The girl lifted her mask and drank the water. "H-Hey! Slow down before you-" the girl began to choke. Kugisaki took the water away, and Gojo gently patted her back. The girl stopped her coughing fit and looked at the four. "Should we introduce ourselves?" Itadori asked. Gojo nodded. "Hi! I'm Itadori Yuji. You can call me Yuji. " Itadori smiled. "Hello! I'm Kugisaki Nobara. You can call me Nobara." She smiled sweetly at the girl. "Fushigiro Megumi. You can just call me Megumi." Megumi said. The girl sat there lost on what they were saying. Sukuna laughed seeing the child not doing anything. "What's so funny?" Itadori asked. Sukuna's mouth and one eye appeared on Itadori's face. "You may not realize it, but she's a half curse and half-human. A curse thief is what she is." He said. "Curse?" "She?" Nobara and Itadori asked. Gojo snapped his fingers. "Oh! I remember now." He smiled. "You know Gojo-Sensei?" Megumi asked. He nodded and sat down next to the child. "Curse thieves are usually a grade 4 curse, but as they get older. They can go up to a special grade. There's not a whole lot of them, so that's why they're easily forgotten." Gojo informed. The three students sat down and looked at the girl. "They are only born every so decade. The way they are created is by their own mother leaving them for their own selfish reasons." He handed a treat to the girl. "That's horrible," Nobara said. "Yes, but not many are chosen to be a curse thief. That little curse on her shoulder." Gojo pointed to the green curse. "They choose if they are worthy or not. Be careful not to anger them or their owner. When they bite they can have a choice to put venom in you. Killing you in an instant. They're also their communicator, but since there's a rare chance of becoming a curse thief they don't know a lot about our language. Her clothes are also traditional to wear for curse thieves. The saddening mask because of their mother leaving them. The word missing because of their missing love and affection." Gojo said. They all looked at her with sorrow. "Is the blue for sadness?" Itadori asked. Gojo shook his head. "There are a few different types of curse thieves. Black, red, yellow, and orange are the meaner ones. Those you should watch out for because they can kill you before you know it. Green, purple, pink, and blue is more of the nicer ones. They let you be as long as you don't take their stuff away." Gojo smiled. The three students nodded. "Can she take off her traditional outfit?" Nobara asked. Gojo nodded. "She can, but it's up for her to decide. Usually, they aren't supposed to expose their face to another person. But time changes along with the rules." Gojo chuckled. The girl was fast asleep in his arms. "We should think of a name for her. Since she wasn't born with one." Gojo suggested. The three nodded and went to bed.

.....

The girl woke up early. She noticed that this wasn't the place she usually woke up to. Her pet curse sat on her shoulder with a smile. She got down from the bed and opened the door. She peeked her head out the door and looked around. Seeing no one was around, she continued walking around the halls. She then stopped as she saw the familiar pink hair boy. Itadori smiled at her. "Hey, good morning!" He smiled at her. Seeing that he was happy the girl nodded back. "Let's go eat breakfast." He said as he held out his hand for her. She looked at it and grabbed it.

They walked down to the dining room, and the other three were sitting there as well. "Good morning!" Nobara said to her. The girl nodded at her. Megumi looked down at her. "Morning." He said. She nodded at him. Itadori placed her on a chair. The girl sat there clueless about what she should do. Itadori and Nobara began to argue on what your name should be. "It should be Lily!" Nobara said. "No, it's going to be Jennifer!" Itadori argued. "Those are bad names. Her name should be Hinata!" Gojo suggested. Megumi sat there on his phone trying to look up good names. "What's with all the shouting? It's too early for this." Maki groaned as she walked into the room. "Salmon," Inumaki added. "Yeah, and why are you arguing about names?" Panda asked. Gojo looked at the three 2nd years and smiled widely. "Well you see, we have a new roommate." He said. He went over to you and placed a hand on your chair. "This is...we haven't thought of a name yet, but she's half curse half-human. To sum it all up, she's a curse thief. She won't harm." Gojo smiled. The girl looked up at the three. She waved at them. They waved back at her. They all sat down, and Gojo handed them their breakfast. The girl looked down at the delicious food. The smell made her mouth drool. She lifted her mask and grabbed a piece of scrambled eggs. Gojo chuckled and cleaned her hands. "Now, now, we use a fork instead of our hands." He began to feed her. "What about Mei? It's a good name." Maki suggested. Inumaki shook his head. "Bonito flakes." He disagrees. "What about (Y/n)?" Megumi suggested. The girl looked at Megumi. Everyone seemed shocked by her actions. "(Y/n)?" Gojo asked. She looked at him. Gojo smiled. "She seems to respond to that name very well. Good job, Megumi!" Gojo praised.