10

Inumaki had (Y/n) in his arms as it was time for her nap. "Doge...baba..." she yawned. Baba is what she calls her bottle when she's tired. "Shake," Inumaki replied. He rubbed her back to help her relax a little. He grabbed her premade milk bottle and warmed it up in the microwave. "Tuna Tuna," he told her. She looked up and grabbed her bottle. She rested her head back down on his chest, and she began to feel sleepy. Inumaki went back to her room and sat on the large panda pillow. The three second-years pitched in to buy it for her. (Y/n) grabbed on Inumaki's hand and put it on top of her chest. It was something that she would do whenever taking her nap. She wants to feel somebody there and know that she isn't alone. Inumaki looked at her with a smile. Pulling her closer to him and taking away the now empty bottle. He whipped away any milk that stained her face and took a nap with her. 

-----

(Y/n) looks up at Maki and smiles happily at her. "Maki, can I be like you one day?" she asks. Maki smiles at her and nods. "Of course, you can. Train hard, and you'll be like me." Maki said. (Y/n) nods and they both headed inside to take a break from the heat. "It's so hot today!" Kugisaki whines and fell on the couch. "I don't think I can take another step outside..." Itadori groans. (Y/n) grabs a few bottles of water to give the hard-working students. "Gumdrop, you're so sweet," Kugisaki said as she hugs the little girl. After letting her go, (Y/n) grabs a small cup and fills it with water. She handed it to her curse, who was also dying from the heat. The doors from the room open, and (Y/n) smiles, seeing who it was. "Nami!" she ran over to him. She hugged his legs before being picked up by him. "Hello, (N/n)." he greets her. "Nanami! You came!" Gojo cheered. Everyone looks over at the tall white hair man, seeing him in only swim trunks. A towel was on his shoulder, and he carried a beach bag. "Everyone, get ready because we're going to the beach!" Gojo announces. They all left to get changed, and Nanami helped (Y/n) get ready.

 They all left to get changed, and Nanami helped (Y/n) get ready

----

(Y/n) has been to the beach before, but not up close. Too many people were around, and she didn't like to be around strangers. She looked at the giant ocean of water. She looked down as the water touched her tiny feet. "Hold on, (Y/n). You need sunscreen on." Gojo stated as he took her back under the umbrella. He sat her down and rubbed the white substance on her arms, legs, face, and back. He picked up her hair and smiles. "You're ready to go," he said. She nods, and he takes her to the water. Still having her in his arms, they walked a few feet away from the beach. (Y/n) shivered a bit from the cold water but got used to it real quick. Gojo held her from the waist and picked her up when a wave went by. She giggled as Gojo had fun doing it to her. "Wee!" he laughed. Gojo lowered her down and (Y/n) was almost able to touch the ground. She grabs Gojo's hand tighter, fearing that she might fall into the water. "Here, this should keep her up," Nanami said as he came towards them with a floaty. (Y/n) felt more support but continued holding Gojo's hand. 

After swimming a bit, (Y/n) went to play under the shade. She dumped the sand in the bucket and made sandcastles. Panda and Inumaki helped her build the castles. "We'll be right back, okay?" Panda said to her. (Y/n) nodded and continued making her sandcastles. Just then, a younger boy ran over to her. "Your castles look stupid," he said. He then kicked them down and destroyed them. (Y/n) just sat there a bit confused about why this child was acting rudely towards her. "Oi! You gotta problem with her?" Maki asks as she gave a death glare at the child. The others were behind her with the same look. "I suggest you run before I cut you into little pieces." Sukuna threatens. The boy grew scared and ran away, crying for their mother. Nanami kneeled to (Y/n) to see if she was alright. "Are you alright, (Y/n)?" he asks. (Y/n) looked over at him and nodded. "I'm okay." she hummed. The others smile in relief that she was okay and not bothered by the boys' rudeness. "Let's go get some ice cream!" Gojo smiles as he picks up (Y/n). 

(Y/n) happily ate her ice cream while sitting under the shade with Megumi. Once she finished, Megumi cleaned her face from whatever ice cream was left. (Y/n) giggled as he did so. She then looks forward towards the blue ocean. Pretty is what she thought as she looked at it. Megumi looks over at her and smiles softly. 

-----

"Did you have fun today?" Gojo asks her. (Y/n) nodded and let out a yawn. Gojo chuckles and sets her on her bed. "Good night, (Y/n)." he kissed the top of her head. "Good night, Gojo." she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Gojo's smile flattered a little. He would always wish that she call him dad or daddy. Though, he didn't want to pressure her if she didn't think if he was her father. He closed her door and went to bed.