23

(Y/n) hummed to herself as she sat at her desk. "Morning, (Y/n)!" Mio smiles as she down next to her. "Morning, Mio." (Y/n) smiles as she greets her friend. "What are you drawing?" Mio asks as she looks over at (Y/n)'s desk. (Y/n) blushes and shows her friend. "Sukuna." She hummed as she held a small smile. "Wow, your drawings have improved. That actually looks like him." Mio says as her eyes widen a bit. She then rests her head on her hand. "You must really love, Sukuna." Mio chuckles. (Y/n) nods as she looks down at her drawing. "I love him so much." (Y/n) blushes while releasing a small giggle. 

(Y/n) had started school a week ago. Some of her cursed friends had to leave and move due to personal reasons. Mio and Haru stayed with (Y/n) since she still needed guidance on her new curse technique. Chip still travels around with her, but is often napping on her shoulder. (Y/n) has been trying her best to catch up and be a sixteen-year-old girl. So far she finds high school a bit difficult since it wasn't long since she was just figuring out how to write sentences

////.

"(Y/n), can I ask you something?" Haru asks her. (Y/n) looks up and nods at him. Mio sighs heavily as she wipes rice off of (Y/n)'s cheeks. "Why are you spending your time here and not at Jujutsu High? You're a powerful half-curse. You should be learning how to be like us and like your Kamo family. I understand that your parents don't want you to be in dangerous situations, but it seems like you're wasting a lot of talent. Do you want to live a normal human life?" Haru asks. "Haru!" Mio hisses at him. "Let her choose what life she wants. She still has plenty of time to learn and become a sorcerer." Mio said. (Y/n) thought for a moment. One foot was in a world of curses and the other was in the foot of a normal human life. She never thought of such a thing until now. What kind of life did she want? What does she even want to do with her life?

——

(Y/n) groans as Yuji knocks her back. "(Y/n), what's wrong? You seem distracted." Megumi asks as he notices that she isn't performing as well as before. Yuji helps her off the ground and looks at her in concern. "I don't know what to do with my life." She said simply. "I'm half-human and half-curse. Am I supposed to be a sorcerer? Am I supposed to live a normal life?" She asks as she twirls a strand of hair. "(Y/n), you can do whatever you want that makes you happy." Megumi answers as he tries to reassure her. "But most of the things I do make me happy. Eating sweets, training, sleeping, and knowing more makes me happy." (Y/n) lists. "That's not what Fushiguro meant, (Y/n). He meant like something you are passionate about. For example; drawing. I've seen your drawings and they are very impressive." Yuji smiles. Megumi nods in agreement. "Yes, if drawing makes you happy then you should do it. I'm sure everyone will encourage you and allow you to pursue whatever dream you have. We're only training you so you can protect yourself in case a dangerous curse decides to attack you. Along with a better understanding of how your abilities work. You don't have to be a sorcerer." Megumi adds on. "Yeah, Nanami stopped being a sorcerer to do something normal. Granted, he does think both sides of the world suck, but at least he tried to see what it was like. And hey, if he hadn't come back then he would have never met you." Yuji hums as he pinches (Y/n)'s cheek. 

"You have enough time to think about what you want to do. Don't think so hard though. Just live in the moment right now. You're still young and learning." Megumi hums as he pats her head. (Y/n) smiles and nods. "Thank you, Gumi, Yuji." (Y/n) smiles happily. "No matter what age you are, you're so cute!" Yuji cries as he hugs her. He then pulls Megumi in, making the sea urchin hair male shout and hit the pink-haired male. But he calmed down and hugged (Y/n).

——-

(Y/n) lays on her bed as she waits for Sukuna to come back from his mission. Chip landed on her forehead and licked her nose. (Y/n) giggles and sits up. She cups her hands so Chip can sit there. "Do you know what my purpose is supposed to be?" She asks him. Chip says nothing and nuzzles with her hand. (Y/n) sighs but shrugs. "Maybe I'll figure it out later." She sighed. She looks outside and stares at the stars. "Chip...will you forget me once you move on?" She asks as she looks back the curse. Chip flies off her hand and goes near her face. (Y/n) giggles as Chip licks and nuzzles with her cheek. She grabs him and hugs Chip gently. "I want to learn, but I'm going to miss you so much. You will always be my first friend and parent. My first family. Just know that I won't forget you. If you can...will you come visit me?" (Y/n) asks as she looks down at him. Chip nods and kisses her cheek. (Y/n) kisses him back, however....

"I am finally back home, my beautiful queen. What shall we do-..." Sukuna stops talking as he sees a naked man hovering over a shocked (Y/n). The male had long green hair and dark green eyes. There was one mole under each corner of his eyes. (Y/n) slowly reaches to touch his face..."Chip?" 

[I apologize if there are too many plot twists in this story...]