fear

I was at a Muggle party, dancing with no care at all. I felt somebody come to me and breathe down my neck, I looked behind me to see Tom. 

I smiled and danced more seductively, "What are you doing here Tommy." I drawled out.

"I could ask you the same thing love." He raised an eyebrow holding my hips in his hands. 

"Oh the usual, drinking and partying." I breathe in the sweat reeked air.

"Alone?" He whispered in my ear. 

"Mhm.. having a little me time." I spoke grabbing another drink from a close by table. 

I was about to take a sip, when Tom reached out and grabbed it with me. 

"Tom, give it back!" I whined as I reached out to grab it back. 

"Nope." He popped the P while he raised the drink above his head so I couldn't reach it.

"Asshole." I murmured from under my breath. 

I headed to the other side of the large room away from him and resumed my dancing, I felt somebody caressing my backside once again.

"Tom, I swear to merl-" I turned my head to see not Tom but a random Muggle. 

The stranger smirked, "I'm not Tom, but I doubt he's any better then I am in the bedroom." He winked at me. 

I felt like gagging, he looked like 7 years older then me and was obviously drunk as hell. 

"Yeah no thanks pedo." I raised my hands and headed out, I heard a yelp when I was about to reach out for the door handle. 

I look back and see Tom twisting the man's arm then I hear a crack, the man cries out in agony. 

"Tom, that's enough!" I shout out at him. 

Tom looks at me and gives me a devilish smile, I feel shivers going down my spine. 

I turn the door handle and head out, I walk down the rain soaked side walks. Couples making out in dark corners. 

I shiver again but this time from the coldness of the night, I go through an alley that's a short cut to where ever I was going. 

I hear somebody catcall me from one of the dark corners of the alley, their whistle is long and loud. 

I turn around and give him the middle finger while smiling sadistically. 

"You're one pretty doll," the man starts heading towards me with his hood on his head. 

"I wonder what kind of things I could do to you..." He drawls smiling creepily trying to frighten me. 

I stand there looking bored and I yawn, "Anything else?" I blurt out annoyed.

 I see him blink in surprise and he just blanks out since he didn't know what to say. 

"You're not scared?" He asks. 

"That's so cute. You think you're scary.

But mister I've seen scary-

-and you ain't got his smile."

I give him a sarcastic smile at him then turn around and walk away making my way out of the rat infested alley.

---

Authors Note: Sorryyy this was short, I'm in a mini writers block rn, I'll get over it by tomorrow or so.

I didn't know what to add tbh, oh well, I guess I just wanted to publish something for you to read. 

Have a good day or night! <3