Chapter (4) Loved

"Even a mole of yours can drive me crazy..."

- Naveena

11/07/21

Double updates.. read chapter 3 first.

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

The sunlight hit Jungkook's face, making him wake up from his dreamland. Turning his face left he saw his husband sleeping peacefully, resting his head over Jungkook's chest.

He pecked the younger man's forehead, he stood up. Looking through the big window of his room, he smiled softly, glancing back at the sleeping beauty, before heading toward the bathroom to do his usual routine.

The 5 years old was sleeping peacefully when felt someone giving him kisses all over his face. He whined in his sleep, turning away, making the other chuckle at his lazy son.

"Wake up champ !!" The kid's ears got filled with a sweet voice which he was missing too much from some last days, jolting up he rubbed his eyes with his small fists, lips forming a cute pout.

His eyes widened when saw his dada standing there looking at him so fondly, a cute wide smile formed over his lips, launching himself over the men.

"Yeah, yeah don't be too shocked I took a day off for you and your appa today." The raven haired male spoke when saw his son looking at him with questioning eyes.

For Minjae, it was his daily routine to wake up by his appa pecking his face, then going to school, coming back and before his dada could come back to home he had already fallen asleep.

And seeing his dada standing in front of him walking him up after such a long time made him the happiest.

Jungkook made the kid sit over the basin, giving him the toothpaste and then giving him a bath.

"Champ, will you do something for me ?" Jungkook asked, and the kid nodded his head instantly, he smiled and whispered something in his ears which made the kid smile more widely.

When Taehyung woke up he saw his side empty, like always.

Some were days when he used to wake up with kisses all over his face.

After leaving a long sigh, he headed toward the bathroom, doing his daily routine.

He walked down, his nostrils filling with the delicious smell of strawberry pancakes, frowning his eyebrows he walked toward the kitchen, his eyes widened.

There stood his husband, Jeon Jungkook wearing a black shirt with an apron on, eyes fixed over the pan.