Chapter (30) Life

"It's time to say goodbye, my love..."

- Naveena

15/01/2022

15/01/2022

Last chapter of this book. Make sure to do a lot of comments.

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

It's time to say goodbye, baby brother."

The raven haired male flinched terribly when the door opened with a bang sound. His glossy, puffy and teary eyes went wide.

The Male's breath hitched as his sobs and hiccups were stuck in his throat.

The blue haired male was also jolted up from his sleep as he got startled by watching the furious man on the door frame.

His arms instantly made their way toward his husband, wrapping around the other protectively, Taehyung pressed his face against his husband's chest, tightening his arms and legs around the other's neck and waist respectively.

The blue haired male shook his head violently rambling for his husband in a broken voice.

The raven haired Male's tears rolled down his already red, wet cheeks. The male crawled back with the younger male in his lap. As they both cowered in the corner.

Yoongi looked at both of them while smirking, his fingers playing with black gun effortlessly.

"Guards, separate him from this fucker. Jeon asked me to finish him quickly." Yoongi's deep and husky voice gave shivers to both of their spine, both the man curling themselves more and more.

The guards nodded as they made their way toward them, both the men wailing loudly.

Taehyung felt his hoodie pulled back in a really harsh grip as he screamed and thrashed around in order to not let his husband go.

The raven haired male blinked away his tears furiously trying to hold onto Taehyung for his dear life.

Both their hands refused to let go of each other as they stayed clasped together.

The hold became tighter when a guard pulled the blue haired male forcefully away from Jungkook who was held back by another bulky man.

"P-please, let go of h-him." The raven haired male yelled with his tears leaking eyes, when saw the guard pressing Taehyung in the opposite corner.

"Let me go, you f-fucker." The blue haired male uttered with his clenched jaw, trying desperately to free from the guard's stone grip.

But nothing worked as his furious, frustrated feeling of not getting free, sad and heart breaking tears left his eyes.