Chapter (16) Fault

"This is a punishment of my faults,
I am sorry...."

23/09/21

23/09/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

His body was weak, from being locked in this dark room for nearly 1 month.

His heart shattered when the thoughts of his family well being clouded his mind.

His body hurt but less than his heart when he thought about the devil hurting his family..

It was all his fault, it was all his doings.. then why his family.. they were his deeds.. he performed those sins.. then why was his family getting punished.

His eyes again stinged with the warm liquid, which now refused to fall down from his eyes, the figure flinched hard when the door opened with a screeching sound.

The male looked at the other in horror, he had got his beatings of today then why now...

He closed his eyes, as a lone tear slipped down his cheeks, sitting on the floor, he pushed his knees against his chest burying his face in them, getting ready for anything that the other male was going to give to him.

But his figure again flinched when he felt the chains loosened on his numb legs..

He snapped his neck toward the other, whose face was just inches away from him covered with a black mask.

"W-who are you ?" He whispered, voice filled with fear.

"In his office, he has your family save them !!" His words were limited but enough to make the other's body tremble with horror.

He shook his head unconsciously, as fearful "no-s" left from his lips.

"Straight, left and right. Fast before he kills them.." The other said his voice was blank and cold.

With his numb legs, with his stinging eyes and shivering body, with his weak figure he ran in the direction he was told.

No-no it can't be happening, he wouldn't let him harm his family....

His vision was blurry because he came into the sudden light after nearly 1 month. The hallway which was filled with guards last time was empty now.

His eyes fell over the closed door, ears perking up at the faint sobs and cries coming from the room.

He barged into the room, his eyes widened watching the black gun aimed right at the small kid, and the blue haired male begging the mafia helplessly,