Chapter (24) Alright

"At times we felt lost,
But just remember that
Everything would be alright."

06/12/21

06/12/21

________________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

Taehyung's eyes got filled with warm tears, his slender long fingers running through his husband's hairs who sobbed on his shoulder. 

Taehyung couldn't even imagine how much his husband had gone through. Taehyung didn't even want to imagine those horrible scenes.

Of course the time healed those horrible marks, time healed him physically but what about his heart, his mind.

It was never healed, taehyung wanted to smack himself hard for never trying to open up with Jungkook. 

He thought everything was right when nothing was.

Didn't know how many times his husband might have had those nightmares, how many times his husband might have had cried himself to sleep.

Alone.

The crystal clear water slip down his bread cheek causing the blue haired male to sob painfully,

His heart hurt, his heart hurt for his husband's sufferings of which he was unknown.

Unknown for 7 years. 

But now he knew he wouldn't let those people hurt his husband, he wouldn't let them hurt his family.

Now he knew what happened in the past which made Jeongguk hate his own brother so much.

But one thing he knew, his koo, his Jungkook never did anything wrong. 

It wasn't his fault. It wasn't !

"K-koo, calm down.." Taehyung's deep voice filled the raven haired Male's ears whose hold tightened over the other.

"I-i am sorry tae, because of me you are also s-stuck here, I am sorry ! I am so s-sorry." The raven haired male cried out as he looked into those teary brown eyes, his own tears flowing down.

"S-shut the fuck up Jungkook ! I s-swear if you said one more sorry. The d-day I married you I was stuck with you for everything, I am stuck in your heart, in y-your mind, in your e-eyes, in your d-destiny, in your p-problems, i-in everything. And I swear if you dared to throw me out– I-i will kill you coco h-head.." Taehyung sniffed, glaring at his husband with his teary eyes who laughed at those cute gestures, sniffing later.

"I never will."

"You b-better."

They both sniffed, scrunching their nose up, looking into each other's eyes deep, and before they knew their lips met into a soft loving comforting kiss.