Chapter (14) Heartbreak

"With all the smiles you brought me,
I never thought that you could cause me so many tears."

01/09/21

01/09/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third Person POV

The raven haired male sat on his chair, his hand playing with the beautiful hazel green paperweight.

His jaw clenched as his eyes were digging holes at the small petite figure that was lying unconscious on the shining floor.

His hands cuffed behind his back, his bread cheek pressed against the hard and cold floor as the dry tears decorating his cheeks.

His eyelids closed, hiding his beautiful chocolate brown orbs.

Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue when his eyes fell over the delicate soft wrist of the other, which were now red and bruised because of the handcuffs.

"Open them.." He ordered as one of the guards standing there opened those metal handcuffs without any question.

The room was big, it was elegant, everything screamed rich and money, two guards stood tall on the room's door, their hands crossed on their chest with their eyes blank.

Yoongi and Hoseok were also sitting in the same room staring at the raven haired male, sharing glances in between.

His secretary stood just beside the window, as her eyes were fixed on the male at floor, only disgust, hate and anger swimming in them.

"What are we going to do with him sir ?" Hoseok asked the raven haired male, using the horrifics because of the other's presence in the room.

The raven haired male sighed as he messaged his forehead;

"Don't know, he ruined my plan...!!"

"Just throw him anywhere in the basement sir, he would die anyway.." Yoongi shrugged as he looked at the blue haired male with a bored expression.

"Have you gone mad Yoongi, he wouldn't even survive five days there. That place stinks, rotten dead bodies, stinky smell of blood... he would die tormented there.."

"But that's what we want right !!" Yoongi cut Hoseok in between his sentences as the other male glared at him with his jaw clenched.

"Don't be this heartless Yoongi, we all know he is not at any f---" Hoseok halted his words, with his jaw still clenched, glaring at the other male who looked away from his eyes.

The white knuckles and gritted jaw of the raven haired male didn't go unnoticed by both the Male.

"I'm sorry !!" The cat-faced male uttered in a small voice, his apology directed toward Hoseok.