𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑

Word count: 3834

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 open, and she felt quite warm, despite the fact that it was the middle of a chilly November and that she was wearing nothing but her undergarments. 

The warmth she was feeling, she soon realized as her eyes blinked themselves open, was coming from the boy who had his arms wrapped around her.

She smiled as she looked up at Five's sleeping face. She loved watching him sleep (as creepy as that sounded). The way he would scrunch his nose from time to time, or the way his grip on her would automatically tighten every time she shifted ever so slightly always made her heart flutter.

He woke up a few minutes later and sleepily gave her a kiss on the forehead. His warm hands ran over her bare arms and moved down to her waist before pulling her closer to him.

"Is the door locked?" he mumbled, his hot breath tickling her nose.

"Mhm," Valerie hummed in response.

"Good." His lips formed a sleepy smile as his hand tightened on her waist. His sweet smile soon turned into a growing smirk. "Did you have fun last night, darling? Because I know you've been dying to—"

"Oh my God," she groaned as she turned onto her other side to face the wall.

"What?" he laughed, sliding his hand over her stomach as he moved closer to her, pressing his body into her back. "You know it's—"

"You're the worst," she mumbled into the pillow, shaking her head.

"Oh, really?" His voice became a whisper as he leaned his lips close to her ear, "Because that's not what you were saying last—"

"Oh my God," she groaned once more, shutting her eyes.

Five chuckled lowly before beginning to plant kisses along her jawline, causing her to giggle and try to elbow him backward.

"Five, we have to get up. Diego and Elliott must be waiting for us."

"No," he whined softly, continuing to line kisses down her neck. "We can stay here for five more minutes."

Valerie managed to turn around, and Five's kisses landed on her lips instead as he placed a hand on her cheek. After a few moments, she moved back from him and giggled softly. "We really should go, Five."

"My five minutes aren't up yet," he murmured, shifting himself closer to her and tracing her cheek with his thumb.

He began to kiss her once more, his hand trailing down to the lower part of her body as he began to lean himself up. Ignoring the fact that it was seven in the morning and that neither of them had brushed their teeth, Five kissed her passionately, his body hovering over hers.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door, startling both of them. Five's head whipped around to face the door, frightened that perhaps somehow the door had unlocked itself.

It hadn't. There was another loud knock.

Valerie shoved Five off of her, and he groaned as he landed on the edge of the bed. 

She walked over to the door and unlocked it before opening it hesitantly. She cracked the door open so that it would only reveal her face as she peered out. "What do you need, Di—oh. Luther?"

She stared at the man whose hands were fumbling with each other. "Hey, Valerie. Listen, I'm sorry about what I said to you and Five—"

"Yeah, that's wonderful, I forgive you, could you maybe—"