mafia's property ep. -21

Yn went down to dinning room and jk following her like a lost puppy.

Everyone sat there and having dinner.

After some time :

All of them completed there dinner .Now they are in living room to have some family time..

Yn pov :
Yn was sitting there just watching everyone.

*Aria playing with her new toys.

*Suga just watching everyone and laughing

*Vkook teasing jimin .

*Well about Somi she is cleaning the mess in her bedroom which is created by her lil daughter.

Yn started to think about her life.

My (Yn's)parents died when she was 10yrs her brother Seok Jin used to take care of her I only have him as my family it's been many days since I saw my brother . I didn't even call him. After my brother my unnies. Lisa, jennie, jisoo, rose used to takecare of me. My brother used to visit me(yn) once in a month coZ he used to study in Seoul and I used to study in Busan. He loves me so much .

Author's pov

She didn't knew why she is missing her unnies and brother very much today. A sigh left her mouth. She stood up and left the place.

She came here.

She stood near railings placing her soft white hands on the cold railings

She stood near railings placing her soft white hands on the cold railings . She looked up to see a beautiful stary night sky.

Yn:beautiful.

She closed her eyes feeling the cool breeze brushing her skin. She felt two arms wrapped around her she knew who it was.

Jk : what are you thinking love.

Yn : nothing.

Jk placed his head on her shoulder and hugging her tightly as though she will disappear .