Mafia's property ep-41

Re- write

Jk's pov.

I woke up and smiled to my self as moments of night flashed . Finally we became one no one can seperate us. My love is sleeping in my arms peacefully. We both are naked under the sheets. She must be tired after a long night. Now the time is 10 :30 in the morning.
I was just staring at my love and smiling like a mad person. I promise to myself no matter what I will keep loving her and protect her till my death. I love you so much Jeon yn. I kissed her forehead lovingly and  pulled her more close. After a while I feel her moving.

Yn's pov.

I woke up and meet with a naked chest of my husband. I looked up only to find him staring at me with so much of adoration and love. I smiled at him.

Jk : Good morning love.

Yn : Morning.

Jk : How are you feeling. Do you feel any pain.

He asked while keeping his hand on my lower stomach and caressing it

Yn : Ya. I'm still sore I don't even feel my legs. You were so rough..* pout *

He just laughed.

Jk :ooh.... I'm sorry love. Next time I will try to be gentle.

Yn : *blush *.

He laughed and  kissed my cheek.

Jk : lets go and take a bath.

Yn : first. You go.

Jk : I'm telling let's take a bath together.

Yn : what ! No. *shy*

Jk :there's nothing to feel shy. I already saw everything and devoured it Mrs. Jeon.

Yn : b-

Jk : no buts.

He just picked me up in bridal style and went in the bathroom.

He made me sit on the counter and he filled the tub with warm water . After he came to me and removed the blanket. I was so shy 🙈. He picked me up we both sat in the tub filled with warm water . He took some bodywash and started to  help me in bathing. My back was pressed on his chest.
After sometime he took me out of the bath tub and agin placed me on the counter and bought bathrobe for both of us. He gave me a toothbrush with toothpaste on it.

Timeskip ~~......

After brushing our teeth he bought me to closet.

He selected a dress for me to wear today.
I helped him to button up his shirt buttons and I took a towel for drying his hairs as he is tall for me I needed to tiptoe to reach his height. He laughed at me . I pouted being angry.