Mafia's property ep -31

An's pov.

Their our lovely couple sitting on the sea shore and enjoying   each other's company  being all lovey dovey. And talking about random stuff.

Yn : Jungkook.

Jk : hmm. ...

Yn : how many kids you want.

Jk : two. 1boy and 1girl . Our daughter should be just like you . Cute and pretty.

Yn:  And our son should be like a cute bunny  jzt like you.

Jk: I can't wait to see a mini version of you and me running around our house.

Yn: *giggles* . Jungkook who's your fav Hollywood idol.

Jk : I know her face but I dunno her name.

(An: bringing back this iconic moment 😂😂)

Yn : 😶 movie name.

Jk : I know the movie but I know the movie name.

Yn : 😑Duh!

Jk : ok who's your fav idol.

Yn : well I like Shawn Mendes 😍😘 He is soo handsome and also Zayn Malik UwU.  They look so handsome  I like Shawn Mendes more but sadly he is dating Camilla Cabello *sad pout * 

Like that yn kept blabbering about her fav idols. Forgetting that she's with her cute jealous bunny husband.

Yn :  and you know I said my friends that I would marry --

She stopped in the middle when she saw how jungkook was glaring at her and burning with jealousy.

Yn : jungkook *pouts * 

She was about to sit on jungkook 's lap. But our jealous bunny pulled her back making her sit on the beach ground.

Jk: God gave me legs to walk not to make you sit on them .

He said out of jealosy.

Yn : is my handsome husband jealous hmm? .

Jk : why would I be jealous 🙄 .

Yn :  then what happened to my lovey dovey kook. Hmm. *pout*.

Their he was saying himself to be  cool not to fall for her cutness. Her cutness is almost melting jungkook butter like heart ❤ . He liked the way she is pleasing him .

Yn :my handsome  husband gimme kissue.

Yn started to pout her lips in a  kissey way and sarted to band close towards his face. But jungkook slightly pushed her  and said.

Jk : go and kiss your SHAWN AND ZAYN  .

Yn : ok

Well our smart yn got it that he's jealous.
She said and got up from her place and started to walk away.

Jungkook  widens his eyes and ran behind her.

Jk : yahh! Where are you going.

Yn : didn't you say to go and kiss  them.

Jk : don't you dare to do that your only mine and mine got it don't you dare to think of another man when I'm still alibe. Only I can kiss your tempting lips  .

With that he smashed his lips on hers  kissing her hungrily  and deeply. Yn  already was flustered by jungkook's words. His actions didn't fail to make her blush. She also kissed him back. After sometime they pulled back.

Yn :  I'm only yours jungkookie and your mine . Only mine to kiss mine to hug and mine to adore. I only love you  not my idol crush.  Only you can make my heart fluster and make me feel butterflies in my stomach. I said that to make you jealous I'm chorry.