Mafia's Property ep -35

Jk's pov

Jungkook : when will we reach there?

Suga : still 5hrs we may reach there by tonight.

Namjoon: But what if they do something thing to her in this mean time.

Jin : no he wont do as yn said he wants to marry her so I think he won't harm her but we can't guarantee that.

Jk : wdym(what do you mean) ?

Jin: what if he --- you know what I mean right. ?

Jk : I will seperate his head off from his body if he dare to touch my wife.

Jimin : calm  down jungkook. First we need to setup a proper plan .

Suga : I and namjoon had already planned everything.

Jin: Mind explaining is.

Namjoon started to tell them  the plan and all the stuff.

After 10 min

Jk : that's a  great idea

Jimin: yea.

Jk's (mind ):Just be safe yn I'm coming to get you . Just more 5hrs . I hope you'll be safe.

Yn's pov.

I slowly opened my eyes. I hope it's all to be just a dream but no I  found my self back in the room again. There he is sitting beside me. Is he the one who bought me back from basement. I sat up  he softly smiled and placed a tray of food on the bed.

Lucas : Here haveit it's not good for you to starve yourself. You will get sick.

Yn's(mind) : as though I don't know that. Hmmph.

I just sat there quitely and kept my gaze on the floor.

Lucas : have it doll you didn't eat anything from morning also you look weak .

I also wanted to eat but my ego didn't let me to. I still didn't respond. And kept quiet.

Lucas : *sigh*Eat the food doll dont make me angry and do the thing which you don't like and make me regret.

I was a lil scared now.

Lucas : *angry * you don't get it when I be nice to you right . Huh? Do you want me to throw you in that basement again huh?....

No no no not again  I don't want to go there.

So I quietly took the tray and placed on my lap and started to eat the food. All the time he kept staring at me. I wish I could break his neck hmph. I finished the food he handed me a grape juice I drank it and he took a tissue and wipped my lips at first I thought to move my head back but his stare is like 'dare to do that see what will I do next ' he caught my ankle and moved me closer to him.

Lucas :see it's not that hard. Hmm... Next time learn to obey me orelse this time I'm gonna punish you hard. *smirks *

I was so scared. I quickly moved back and hugged my knees.

Lucas : go and take bath coz you clothes look dirty. I will send a maid she will treat your wounds.

I didn't said anything and sat there in that position

Suddenly he picked me up in bridal style. And started heading towards bathroom.

Lucas : since my doll Don't want to bath I have no prblm in making her bath myself.

Yn : no noo please! Put me down I will bath. Please
.

Still. He didn't listen to.me and opened the bathroom. Door. With his foot. I was struggling and telling him to stop