Mafia's property ep -33

?? 'S pov

I came in my step brothers mansion as he called me. I didn't knew the reason. But when I entered the house .i was greeted by Mark.
Mark : hey how are you

?? ': I'm fine mark what about you.

Mark : *smiles * I'm also fine jisoo -ssi.

(Yea and that someone is jisso)

Jisoo: why did my jerk brother called me

Yea, I hate my brother oops sorry my step brother he is the person whom I hate most on the earth.

Mark : I dunno

Jisoo: do you kn--
My words got cut of in the middle as I heard the scream and it's a girl scream and also that voice is quite familiar. I saw Marks panick face he started running upstairs. I to followed him and he opened the door with a loud thud and I saw a girl. . Wait a girl yn oh my what she is doing here. And also she is crying what the hell did this jerk did to her I quickly ran towarda her and pushed Lucas away from her and took her into my embrace. She started crying with loud sobs. I too had tears in my eyes when she started crying because she is like my lil sister to me.

Lucas : How dare you barge in my room without my permission.

Lucas raised his hands to slap me (jisoo) But when mark caught his hands and dragged him out of the room.

Yn's pov.

When the door opened I saw jisoo unnie and mark. Jisoo unnie what is she doing here. She quickly pushed Lucas and hugged me. I started crying more with loud sobs. I really needed this kind of warm hug and also I missed unnie coz after my jin oppa only person who showed me sisterly affection and took care of me was Jisoo unnie and also I trust her the most she always is my backbone when I was in any kind of problem. By seeing her I really felt happy I hugged her more tightly. She kept stroking my hair to calm me down.

After 15 min

I finally calmed down now. And I broked the hug and asked her.

Yn : Unnie what are you doing here. Do you know that Lucas.

Jisoo : Actually yn-ahh.he is my step brother.

Yn : What. , then why did you did not tell me that you have step brother .

Jisoo : Actually I don't want to create a problem in your lives so I did not tell you.

Yn : *confused * problem?

Jisoo: *sighs * Actually he (Lucas) told me not to tell any one that he is my step brother. If I do he said he will kill them. So I didn't want to get you guys into problem.

Yn : but how he is your step brother.

Jisoo: Actually after my mom died my dad is completely broken so he started going to bars and used to drink one day he went to a club there he got drank and was not in his senses so my dad and lucas mother did sex that night. And after somedays lucas mother came to my dad and faked her pregnancy and married my dad for his property and after getting married my dad stopped drinking and used to go to work. That time I was just 7yrs and lucas was 5yrs . Lucas mother used to beat me for no reason and made me do all the house hold work and told me to look after Lucas .she used to bring random boys to the house and used to cheat behind my dad's back. she threatened me if I say this to my dad she would kill him so I didn't say it to him. But one day my dad got some health issues and died and after my dad's death she used to torture me more she took my dad's property and throwed me out of the house leaving me homeless then a old couple adopted me and used to took care of me. Till I grow up. But 1 months back Lucas met me in a club. And ....