kiss of death

as i closed the door behind me, she sat at the table in the center of the room where the tarot deck was laid out. it was returned to its box which sat near her on the table.

while removing the heavy coat and hanging it on the hangar while placing it in the small closet near the door i could feel her eyes glossing over me like i was a prized catch.

after walking over to the table she stood and circled behind me, wrapping her arms across my torso with her chin resting on my neck. i recalled her being taller on previous encounters. perhaps she was able to shift her body for blending in with people?

i could feel her cold breath on my neck. i shivered when i noticed she still was as cold as she was when she cuddled me a while back.

yet despite this i could feel her weight and softness against me. 

after a couple minutes of this i asked what she was doing.

"holding you~" she spoke softly. " am i really so cold you shiver at my touch?"

nervously i muttered "yes." as i tried taking a step forward she stepped with me still not letting go.

"i wont let go that easily. you dont deserve to be released. not even in death."

considering recent events i asked an obvious question "so im dead. and your death?"

the answer i received was a tighter hold on my torso and a lick on my neck.

"uhm... would you like anything? tea? coffee?" i asked since it was nice to ask guests and it was also a habbit once it had been two minutes of visiting.

after taking a moment her arms released me and she walked around to look me in the eyes.

"you."

caught off guard i asked what she meant.

the response was in the form of a small smile. she grabbed my necktie like a leash and led my by it to my bedroom, once through the door i was shoved onto the bed. a bit intimidated yet intrigued as to what would happen next she kneeled on the bed as i sat upright, i couldnt get up as she was blocking the way with her body. hanging her arms on my shoulders she slowly drew closer.

"dont be afraid, i wont hurt you.... unless your into that a little." she whispered just before i felt her ice cold kiss. she leaned on me, and pinned me down, a second or two i returned the kiss.

i dont think i need to describe the rest. other than it being deathly.

shadows on my wallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें