𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 |𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗞

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 |𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗞————————————————

————————————————

Rome Van Kirk was very successful for his age, at least what's what the article about him in Forbes said— too bad Sabrina didn't believe in success; there were just winners or losers in her world or words.

The office of 'The Van Kirk and Swann Group' was in Upper West Side and it didn't take her that long to get there and getting into through the security was even easier, she just had to say she represented KCC ( King Cox Campbell Inc.), it wasn't even like her father and brother Lucian would ever know.

Lucian was the second oldest of her brothers ( and one of the hottest bachelors in New York, magazines along the years had said) and the only one interested in the family company — so it wasn't that surprising when he took their father's position and became the CEO of KCC at 30.
Now 7 years later, a lot had changed but he was still very much the same person.

Moving onto the task in hand— Rome Van Kirk took the COO position from his brother Thomas Van Kirk (who suddenly decided to become a writer), friends and family call him Ro, a fraternal twin ( the overshadowing type), dreams to be the CEO which had been Henry Swann for the last 25 years, dominant, over- achiever and narcissistic (who wasn't thought?).

It shouldn't have been that hard.

⭒ ⭒ ⭒

The secretary at his office door was like an attack dog left loose and very much reminded her of her brother Felix when he wasn't off being a drug addict— but she did eventually let her get in ( even when she claimed Mr. Van Kirk was very busy ) so she wasn't that good at her job.

She wondered if the secretary would get fired.

Now to more important and self- serving stuff— Rome Van Kirk was gorgeous with a capital g. Curly raven hair covering his forehead, striking blue eyes— with the left one having a patch of brown in it which only made him more beautiful and very angular jaw. He sat nicely and looked pretty doing it, didn't seem to be doing anything strange behind closed doors and did she mention that he was gorgeous and his body wasn't at all disappointing. If she wasn't there on business she might have different ideas of what they could do in his office or on his nicely organized desk. He was older but that only made her appreciate him more.