𝘁𝗲𝗻|𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗧

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝘁𝗲𝗻|𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗧————————————————

𝘁𝗲𝗻|𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗧
————————————————

Sabrina King was many things. A narcissist. A liar. A Leo with a god complex— although she believed the stars had little to do with who she was, because she was out of this world you know?

Like she said, god complex.

So what a person does when Mike Ross, an all around loser ( he often made her question if he even was a lawyer, a lawyer from Harvard nonetheless ) is late and all his happiness is hanging as approval in form of Harvey Spector.

Leaving him stranded, of course. Take all that he sees himself as and crush it. Make him question his life and how he got here, in this moment, in war with Sabrina King.

Sadly, Harvey was a fan of Mike and hadn't quite warmed up to the hurricane that was Sabrina.

"Remind me again why you hired Ross?" Both her and Harvey stood in the Car Club he had invited her and Mike to.

"Question that every single day." Harvey muttered as he looked at his watch.

"Hey Harvey." Someone greeted as Harvey took the car keys from the woman.

"Laurence." Harvey said. There was this edge to his voice which Sabrina noticed was him planning out all of his moves, having all of his bearings in order so that he was the one in power in every situation.

"How would you feel about taking something other than the Tesla tonight?" Laurence said, looking defeated. She could not imagine his man being a good decision maker— just the way he phrased that sentence, the condescending tone of his, or the bored expression his date had.

Her thoughts went to Rome then.

And she told Rov, the imaginary character obsessed with Rome who jolted awake like the thought of him was a trigger, she told Rov that was because she thought him to be a good decision maker.

Someone attentive, commanding and magnetic.

Last week when she's bore her heart out to him, asked for his forgiveness, looked at him with so much passion and need.

Need for him to believe her.

He'd stood still, similar to how an ostrich does before running a mile. He's taken a long look at her, she'd blushed at his eyes on her, a shiver going up her back, her hands sweating. He'd looked at her and maybe seen what he liked, admired she'd hoped and straightened his suit like coming out of a trance they'd been in.