𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 |𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 |𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗔𝗡  𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠————————————————

————————————————

Sabrina King woke up with the worst hangover of her adult life.

Her throat was dry, her head hurt like it had just been run over by a bulldozer, her body felt like it wasn't attached to her head— all in all, she just wanted to cry in the comfortable bed she had no memory getting into.

But then she'd remembered the very embarrassing night she had and she jolted awake.

Wide eyes, wild hair and limbs she could barely move— she walked outside the room into what might be the kitchen.

"Rise and shine." She squealed at the sudden sound and tuned to look at Harvey dressed in a suit drinking coffee, ready for work.

"Hi." She greeted as she took a seat next to the kitchen island— Harvey looked at her amused. "What?" She asked and he only shrugged. "Don't tell me I did something worse than admitting all my secrets."

Rov appeared out of nowhere and face palmed herself, annoyed.

"Um." He cleared his throat and buttoned his suit jacket— she noticed he did that when he was going to ask for something.

She wasn't excited for it.

"I need you to go and apologize to Van Kirk."

She couldn't believe he'd said that.

Sabrina King didn't do apologizes— and it was one of those times she would gladly address herself in third person.

She hadn't apologized to have almost burnt down the house at 6, or 'accidentally' punching that guy at 10, or ripping out her arch nemesis' dress at 14, or all the other stuff that happened after that.