𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻| 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻| 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘————————————————

𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻| 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘
————————————————

One might say that what she was doing right now was unprofessional, wrong, just plain disregard of boundaries and most of all so unlike her.

"What are you doing Sabrina?" He asked as she pulled into a parking spot. Even in the mystery of it he didn't seem disheartened, Sabrina figured that's just the type of person he was.

She looked at him.

The bulge of his bicep. His glasses on his nose. His hair long and messy in dire need of a haircut but Sabrina sweared if he cut it, it would be a sin to mankind.

He could barely fit into the seat of her tiny sports car and there was something so masculine about it.

If he was a cartoon, blue dress shirt and black pants with a belt and mismatched socks would be his origin outfit. But today he was in a green shirt and white pants with a light stubble growing.

She wanted to feel the roughness of his face on hers, pull his hair and hear him. . .

She cleared her throat, lost in a daydream.

"You'll see." She smiled because he made her do that— made her happy and childlike that even when her life was falling apart and she was partly at blame for it, she could look at him and feel like she'd done something right if this angel of a man looked at her, breathed in her presence, existed.

A part of her was glad that he was engaged because she knew that made her not cross that line she was tip-toeing.

To be consumed with the thought of him, to loose air in presence of a man and to be human was not something Sabrina thought she wanted.

It scared her, the feeling of having him near her.

So it was good that he was engaged because that meant he was untouchable.

That this great man who was kind, intelligent, beautiful and utterly breathtaking could not make her loose herself in him.

He smiled. Looked outside the window and his hair flew over his eyes.

He had dimples and she was a goner.

She'd read an article about him— that once he had smiled at a driver and caused an accident.