𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 |𝗢𝗛 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 !

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 |𝗢𝗛 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 !————————————————

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 |𝗢𝗛 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 !
————————————————

The sound of heel clicking the tile floor echoed the empty, cold corridors as Sabrina bounced her leg nervously.

"I came as soon I got the message." Lucian finally came, hugging his sister tightly.

Lucian Kai King was the second oldest son of Samuel Kai King II and he was the CEO of  the family company, King Cox Campbell Inc. At three in the morning he was dressed in a black pants and a suit jacket he might've just thrown on after his. . . . . night time enjoyment activities.

She didn't need to be thinking about that.

Just, ew.

"What happened?" Lucian asked and sat down next to her in the metal seats.

"I came back from work and I was—"

"At one am?" He had that judgement look on his face as he checked his watch.

He was a hypocrite is what he was.

She rolled her eyes and continued, "it's the first week, I need to work hard. Anyways— Felix came to my door covered in blood." She tried cleaning off the red marks from her hands by scrubbing on it till her skin hurt, it was no use. "I cleaned the blood and called Dr. Cooper."

"Was he. . .?"

"He was high. I think he overdosed." Lucian looked ahead at the door with a blank look in his eyes. "The blood wasn't his." Sabrina stated.

Felix Kai King was the youngest King son, being 6 years older that Sabrina. He was a drug addict, being in and out of rehab for a decade now.