chapter 20

'You can't just keep Tae with you forever Jin.'
Namjoon had enough. It's been 1 week since they visited Jeons and received the proposal of marriage. But Seokjin's behavior is not helping any of their situation at all.

It's like he is running away from everything like a coward. His this coward action is affecting Taehyung more. The first three days he cried a lot asking for Jeongguk but Seokjin's scolding made him stop. Suddenly he himself gave up and kept himself locked up inside of his room.

But what made Namjoon enough that, his bubbly Taehyung stopped being happy anymore. He just can't tolerate this now. He was silent only because he knows his husband is only thinking good for him but nothing is getting better. Is it? No.

'Joonie, what happened suddenly?' Seokjin asked confusingly.  He just arrived home from the cafe, and got attacked by the sudden question.

'I had enough of this behavior of yourself Jini. We can't just make everything right by running away from the reality.'

'Joonie I am tired can we discuss it Tom-'

'YOU ARE NOT TIRED JINI. You are not. You are just again trying to run away.'

'Joonie,  I know very well what i am doing.. you know yourself how much i don't believe that Jeon kid with my baby.'

'Lie, it's a huge lie you are talking to yourself but not me, there must be something else.
Jini, your baby loves him he wants to be with him. He is not being forced my anyone, anywhere. He is willingly going to marry the Jeongguk kid. Didn't you yourself seen yesterday how much he was happy when I told him about the marriage-'

' THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM JOONIE. WHY YOU HAD TO TOLD HIM ABOUT THAT. HE WAS OK WITHOUT KNOWING. WE COUL'VE HIDE-'

'Don't shout Seokjin. Taehyung is inside.' Namjoon said with his Gritted teeth. He is using the full name that means he is really very mad.

'He should never had to know that, but nooo being a great brother you are, had to tell him. Now look-'

'What did you just say? He should never had to know? Are you perhaps drunk or blind Kim Seokjin?  The person whom Taehyung loves and adores most besides you want to marry him. This news you want to keep secret? Why? I can't see any problem here. Jeon family is a very well known family. It's not like Jeongguk has any crisis to get a partner but he choose-'

'That's the freaking problem here Joonie. That's the freaking problem. The Jeon Jeongguk who never respected my brother for once who insulted my bub ....suddenly wants to marry him!!!!!, Now What would you expect me to react. To say wow this is so great ....i sooo happy...I accept you as my brother in law. Hah?'

'Jini, Jeongguk tried everything to make an apology in front of you. He even tried to reach you many times these days but you chose to ignore even his appearance. Did you ever tried to think that, he is a billionaire, he has other works too plus reputation. It won't take a mere second to spread any rumour against him if any paparazzi spot him near us. Still he chose to take the risk. Why??? Because he wants a simple conversation. A simple forgiveness Jini. But Noooo your all attention was on one thing that is your fear Jini....
.
.
.
.
I can sense you are hiding something it's not the case, please share with me too Jini, I am here to share our pains not to keep it inside of one.

'Sigh* I did forgive Jeongguk. There is no grudge I am taking against him. It's just about Tae, I ca-nt just give him to so-omeone whom I ne-ver knew before."

"Then know him Jini! Try to Know about the Jeons."

" I am sc-ared Joonie. So scared to step forward....thats why I am ru-uning back... from everyone. I will never be able to forgive myself if something happen to my Tae. I - will Die Jonnie.'