chapter 63

Cough* cough*....

Clears throat*****

.its that ...👉🏼👈🏻

May I come in Peaches?
.
.
.

Awkward* hihi...

Okkkkkk I am back peaches: wink*

Well I was just offline for 5 days I guess.... behaving like 5 years....eye roll*

Sigh*

Truth to be told it was exactly that much for me without your sweet talks and comments and messages...♥️

I know I know..

Everyone here stopped eating anything because I was not updating... I know..I know....😭😭😭😭

Now haters will say I am joking....

Am I joking????☹

You were sad right ????
Righttttttttt??????😟

Ahhahahahahaahahh just kidding..... I  literally missed you a lot... like  a lot... love you ....now without wasting a moment.....

Let's cry toget- cough* cough*

I m-ean 😚

Let's s-way together💃

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter  63

Searching for Siya was not that of a hard task for the duo....scoff*

Because that bitch literally has been planning for their arrival, that's why she shared her true address with the hospital authorities.

'Wowwwwwwww... look look look who we got here......how lucky I am....smirk*'

The Siya girl said coming towards Namjoon and Jackson, they are sitting in the frontyard sofa of that Siya girl's house... they insisted to come inside....both of their phones have been kept by her guards....

Well everyone becomes alert when things come to Jeons.... the power they posses is not a joke.

But, Her all existence is making the duo cringed..

'Scoff* The luckiest person is should be me miss Lee... its really a bless to have you as our relative ahhahahahaaha...who spent some beautiful nights in a prison too....to be honest....ahahhaahahaaha...'

Namjoon faked a laugh....making her Gritted her teeth....but eventually she  choose to ignore them... after all this is her real time to enjoy.... not them...

'Ahhahhahahaha you are so funny Namjoonie, people already forgot my deeds because I did a great work awww......dont you know, be a guardian to an abandoned mental person is an act of courtesy for our people???? and yes this is indeed your brother's destiny that I choose to be his guardian....well people are also praising me all over look look...

She said throwing a news paper to them..where we can find lots of human point of views towards her great act as to be a guardian to a mentally sick person...

'Seems like you played well... scoff*..Siya.... you should know one thing that although once your advocate father helped you to bail from prison doesn't mean that he can do the same crime again and again, more on with Jeon's.... you are Trapped with your own plans this time baby girl...

Jackson said with a smirk...

Siya is now speechless...after hearing his threats....well she was just expecting some kind of scene like they will kneel down in front of her and pray for Taehyung..but the scenario is different for her likings........like what to say more....