chapter 42

'Baby are you hungry? Why did you come here?'

'Anii I am sleepy Kuku and I was looking for you all over the house (pout)'
Taehyung says making more comfortable to the others lap snuggles  his head more deeper to Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk is well aware of this situation that his adorable baby will sleep anytime soon.

'Baby I told you before when we were having breakfast that I will be here... i think you didn't listen.... will you come to our room or sleep here in this r-'

Jeongguk's voice got interrupted by soft snores making everyone in the room Chukle out of adore.

'He slept a little too early to believe tsh tsh tsh...'
Jimin says shaking his head while smiling.

'Haha.. he is always like that whenever he feels drowsy always comes to me ...if I am not around he will cry or shout ... thank god today was different.'

Jeongguk says caressing his baby's soft hair while giving him soft packs in his lips.

Otherside Jackson and Jimin is only looking at them adoringly....

'I don't know What great thing I ever had done to get him as mine... sometimes I feel like everything is just a dream... and I will wake up soon... Taehyung is beyond my imagination Hyung.'

'Kook you are not dreaming instead you are living in most of Men's dream who always dreams of having a partner like Taehyung.'

'Fuck.... I never thought You can be smart Mr. Wang...'

Jimin says hearing Jackson's words.

'Well there you will get to know more version of me mr. Park or min.. I don't know....(eye roll)'

'Well for your kind information let me tell you I am park in office and min in casual...'

'Wow is there anything I can call you when we are in picnic Hahahahaha.....'

Jackson says and bursted out laughing...

'Did you just mock me?'

'Yes... this Jack rocks in mock a monk like you....'

'Yaaahhh don't copy Tae's words...oh wait...Monk? Well at least you called me monk ...haha..thank you....'

'Well Monk was for rhyming you 2 inch people. ....'

'YAAAHHH-'

'Guys... please haha.. stop haha.. baby is sleeping...but I am enjoying it too though...Haha-'

Jeongguk's laugh got cut by a nock on the door.

'Yes?'

'Jeongguk is Taehyung here? Oh He is here.'
Jinah says peaking through the door

'Jinah? Taehyung is sleeping ... do you need anything please come...'

'Oh ani actually I didn't get to see him thought to search for him he was playing with Jisung a few minutes back....'

Jinah says coming inside but immediately her face changed into a tomato when she saw Jackson winked at her.....

'Yaaaahh Jackson this is a family room ....'
Jimin says eyeing the two.

'Wow ... can't you see this swing gum couple here... why you mocking me you two inch people.'

'Well they are married for your information you having 1 inch dick people.'

Jinah suddenly bursted out laughing after hearing others dick size.

Jeongguk just caresses his baby's both ears with his palm. Although he is sleeping still even in his dreams he shouldn't hear this two Moron's stupid logic less talks.