chapter 41

Jeongguk finally had to make the day off for office because of certain sulking boy who neighter himself is ready to go nor letting the other. That's why to not create any other drama or more like a massacre inside the house Jeongguk finally gave up and now he is inside of his home office talking with Jimin .... who just reached from LA and in so much confusion after hearing everything happened behind his back.

'Are you like umm.. kook you can tell me everything right ? When I said everything I mean it.'

Jimin says reassuring the other.

'Haha I literally told you everything I guess...'
Jeongguk says sipping his banana milk

'Kook no.. umm..I meant something else...'

'Something else? Now what ??? should I tell you about our private things after marriage too Hahahahaha.....'

Jeongguk bursted out laughing...leaving a stunned Jimin

'FUCK JEONGGUK HOW CAN YOU BE SO OKAY WITH THE THING THAT YOUR PAST JINAH AND YOUR PRESENT TAEHYUNG LIVING BELOW THE SAME ROOF...... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?'

Jimin suddenly bursted his thoughts. Well it had to happen in any minute.

Jeongguk is speechless and stunned after getting the response. Well he kind of expected this though but not in such way.

'Ab..Jimina why you shouting relax man...take some milk-'

'Again Jeongguk you are cutting my words....you and your mom both are beyond my reach..........hufff........kook.........what's the matter? Do you perhaps still have any feelings for her? If that so you shouldn't let Tae-'

'NO.'

'Hmm- what?'

'I said no I don't have any feelings for her. Not anymore. If this makes me a selfish basterd who let go of that girl after even having a child with her then yes .... I. AM.SELFISH. I am ready to give her anything but my heart.

Jeongguk says looking deeply into his eyes.

'Then why you letting her live here ? Is it because of your son? But why? I know he needs a dad.....but for that...... you can still do split parenting..Jinah is not some lady who have to depends on someone for money... , hell she was a professor she can still do that job....His future will never ruin Jeongguk but in this way you will ruin your own future with Taehyung. He don't deserve this.'

Jimin is in so much much confusion plus he is mad because Taehyung should never deserve that.

'Jimina-'

'No listen to me....No one would ever want this kook... place yourself in his space .... would you like to stay in the same house with his ex Hmm? No right ? Well everyone would say that. Its getting my beyond reach what did you even think before you let her stay here-'

'Park Jimin????'

Jimins words got interrupted by
Jackson while coming inside.

'Hey Jack... how are you?'

'I am fine thank you....seems like you two had a serious conversation...'
Jackson says making himself comfortable on the sofa.

'Well kind of haha...but you had to interrupt that.'
Jimin whispers inside of him the last part.

'Protection.'
Jackson says looking at Jimin making him confused.

'Sorry?'

'I meant protection Park Jimin, which means saftey, defense, shielding, security-'