chapter 33

Breaking News:

A really Shocking accident happened near the Jeon Co. Building yesterday. By the reports of the witnesses, A running young boy got hit by a car, although his condition is not severe but Jeon Jeongguk got fainted immediately on the spot.

According to the passersbies, The boy was no other then Jeon Jeongguk's husband.....

What's your opinion on this regard? Do you think it's just an accident or there's something more? We are trying to enter the Co. building but seems like it's been blocked by yesterday. Why? Do you think Jeon's are trying to hide something from the media.

Jeon Jeongguk is not waking up untill now it's been 10 hours...it can't be a simple fainting.  There must be something which has been hidden from us...

We will reach to the depth of this case till then stay tuned.

_______________________________________

'I've told you Jeon's more like prohibited you to not give him any kind of mental stress, but how can this had to happen? This is so wrong... Although he is senseless now but his brain cells are still on work. Which making me so scared of even start any treatment... It can damage his brain permanently....'

'Oh no no...please please..don't say like that... please .Jeongguk was in stress we had no idea about it...we thought he was okay....'

Mrs. Jeon interrupted the doctor while crying...
They are inside of the hospital from the time when Jackson called them by saying Jeongguk's condition. They immediately rushed towards the hospital.

Taehyung is being shifted in the next
Cabin. His condition is not severe. Got two or three scratches because of falling on the tight road. He is now sleeping into his brother's lap more like passed out...because of crying too much for his hubby.

Its been 10 hours and Jeongguk is not getting his sense at all. For which Doctor's are freaking out because it can definitely bring him to the state of coma....

'Don't stress too much Mrs.Jeon... This kind of cases are rare.. we are scared only because it's been more then 10 hours and he is senseless but his brain is working rapidly... we can now predict two results from this...one is he will get back his.. long lost memories or his memories will be erase for forever......the other one is that He will be go into Coma....'

'HOW CAN YOU SAY LIKE THAT HA...IF YOU CAN'T TREAT HIM THEN TELL IT DIRECTLY RIGHT...WE WILL TAKE HIM TO ANY BETTER HOSPITAL....BUT DON'T MISGUIDE US....'

Mr.Jeon couldn't take it anymore.... he had to burst out anytime soon.

'I am sorry Mr.Jeon please try to understand we can't process our medical treatment untill he get his sense back.... we can now just hope for best...'

************************************

'NO... TAKE THE CCTV FOOTAGES AND EVERTHING THAT CAN HELP YOU FOR PROOF......I WANT THAT BITCH INSIDE THE PRISON FOR EVER.....'
Jackson shouted through the phone
He is standing in a private place of the hospital.

........

'I DON'T CARE IF HER DAD HAS POWER OVER LAW.... I WILL SUE HIM TOO... IF HE TRY TO PROTECT THIS BITCH....'
.....

'YES... GO... DON'T WASTE ANY TIME....'

with that he cut the call...

'Lee Siya... thou shall repent.'

************************************

'Kuku...'

The first word Taehyung said after getting his sense back..