When Someone Bothered You.

Yumeko jabami

Well it started with a normal card game,but it turned horrible the guy have been ogling you the whole time and yumeko hated it.
But it wasn't enough to get her fully triggered yet.
That is until the guy said
"I'll make you a deal,all my family assets for this cutie right here" he said grabbing your waist,you swatted his hand away only to be slapped by him.

"know your place pet" he spat,youre close to crying before yumeko cheery voice rang through the room
She was laughing,and hugging herself.
"aaah how perfect,with just one game It could ditermined someone's lives,not just anyone but my
Yn's Life..oh how delightful let do it!LET'S LOOSE OURSELVES TO GAMBLING!!"

Time skip

The guy lost,it was a merciless match,the guy was on the floor begging and all but all she did was look at him and smiled manacingly  before walking away with you.

Needles to say,no one dared to provoke you or even stare at you and if they do oh boy they got one angry yumeko coming for them.

Runa yomozuki
Someone had challenged runa to a gambling match and the prize was you.
Somehow the girl have got her hand on your marriage rights and is willing to give it away to whoever wants it.
But true to the shool tradition it is done through gambling.

And When she taunt it in front of you're a crying mess runa hated it.
How dare a weakling make her yn cry
To everyone surprise runa accepted the girls challenge and not so surprisingly she won with eas.

But thanks to the girl,runa now have your marriage rights and she's not planning on giving it to you.
Oh nonono,she can't have her yn marrying anyone else.

Ikishima midari

Oh this girl does not hold back,well not that she hold back before but this time.
The guy who manage to get you into depth,was crying holding a gun to his own head begging her not to make him do it.

Your house pet status was revoked after that day,and a funeral was held
The president somehow managed to keep the gamble between Ikishima and the bastard under wraps but everyone know what happened it just no one dared to speak of it.