+Ririka

how you met.

You're extremely good at gambling and when the bami clan decided to challenge Kikari for the school president and head of the clan seat.

She met you,you saved her when one of the bami bumped into her causing her to lose all her balance.

After that day she's been stalking you wherever you go.

When someone bothered you

someone had been getting on your tail lately,it was another girl named tsukishina she just wouldn't leave you alone and  is always trailing you from behind like a lost little puppy.

Naturally ririka felt jealous and when she asked Kikari what to do about it,Kikari just smiled before making a throat slitting motion.

When you're used as a prize

You're challenged by one of Ikishima minion of the beautification comitte to a gamble between life and death.

ririka was worried but she believe in you and ofc you won!

Yeah after that she make it her mission to make sure you're never playing a life threatening gamble ever again.

The confession

She confessed to you under a cherry tree typical yandere high stuff.
You accept albeit a bit harshly

"yn senpai! I like no,I love you since the first day I laid eye-" she was about to give you a heartfelt confession but you're not taking any of that

"cant you just make it 29 words or less?" you asked

"oh um..sure!"she said before she looked at you straight in the eye and said
" I love you yn senpai! "she said.

Your face flushed due to the fact you can see her bra from where you're standing,and also she's holding your hand
"lose the senpai already just call me yn" you said ririka face frowned before you said "I like you to idiot" you said looking away.

Jealousy~
She was walking besides you before a guy enters your path and handed you a homemade chocolate.

Ririka doesn't like it,you already had a girlfriend and she's standing right besides you.

She pouts behinds her mask and snatched the chocolate away from your hand "she already have a girlfriend" ririka said hugging you.
You let out a laugh before rejecting the chocolate and walking away with a very angry and cute ririka.

How you cuddles

She's ontop of you with her head on your chest and you hugging her like a pillow,she also likes burying her face to your chest and neck area.

her favorite things about you

Everything.
She likes everything about you when asked what she hates about you she'll say nothing.

Honey is a true born simp

Her yandere side act up!

It was valentine and a lot of people boys and girls is giving you chocolate but most of them ririka doesn't really mind but one in particular irritates her and that is tsukishina.

The bitch hadn't learn her lesson when ririka talked to her.
Oh well it's her fault she's the one that get all clingy even tho you already said you have a girlfriend.

Tsujishina transferred to another school the very next day