Marrying Them Would Include

Yumeko

-wedding theme will be simple ball theme.

-I picture your wedding will be rather small and comfortable nothing too grand.

-she's absolutely 100% wearing a suite while you will be wearing a wedding dress

-you're now a full time housewife,if you need to go somewhere she's coming with you .

-no children

Runa

-your wedding theme will be a game wedding no i mean literly,you guys hop on a game and get married IN there

-it's gonna be grand as fuck nearly everyone on the server came and she even hired a builder to make a wedding revenue.

-you CAN go online to talk to people but you walking outside the house alone? Hell no.

-lots of cuddles,expect to be hugged from behind a lot.

Ikishima

-surprisingly she's pretty calm on the wedding theme,you'd expect some gore edgy type shit but it's a modern themed wedding

-it's going to be tame with only the council club member and your friend  yumeko and her squad.

-she trust your enough to let you go out alone,but if you break that trust well....youre gonna be  missing a few limbs.

-absolutely love it when you pull her down for a kiss.

-it's pretty obvious she's gonna be wearing a suite isn't it?.

Kikari

-traditional Japanese style wedding.

-large wedding the whole bami clan Is coming,mostly to chat and show off tho.

-I mean she's basically swimming in money of course she's not gonna let you do anything.
A perfect being such as yourself

-she likes hearing you rant about anything you find interest in.

Mary

-the wedding theme is a normal Japanese style wedding

-rather large with her relatives and yours and also her squad of friends

-suit! She's wearing a suit mixed with a ball skirt.

-after marrying you her possessiveness shimmer down a little maybe just enough to not get too anxious when you're out shopping.

-absolutely love it when you play with her hair.

Runa

-a simple cute western wedding

- the guest is exclusive to Mary and her squad,along with your and her family.

-you're the one wearing a suit and you're rocking it if runa do say so herself.

-will be the most patient puppy to ever exist she just waits for your return.

-she likes watching you.
That's it she likes watching you do every little things it makes her heart flutter