3

"what's the rush, sweetheart?"

Your body jumped back against the glass, pressing your back against the cold material. You stared up at the figure. It was him.

"aw, what's wrong?" he came closer, crouching down in front of you. He brought his hand up to your chin, tilting your face from side to side.

"get your damn hands off of me!" you shouted, moving your head out of the way and pushing him back.

He stumbled backwards, letting out a little grunt as his hand scraped against the rough flooring.

He looked back at you and pouted, "aw, you don't like the way I touch you?" he reached his hand out for your cheek but you swatted it away, earning an ow from the man.

"get away from me! what about that don't you understand" the roof was still melting away in front of your eyes.

"but I thought we were besties" he put on this stupid puppy voice. You hated it.

"yeah, well besties don't do whatever the fuck your trying to do" you mocked the word 'besties', God was that word gross.

"what? stuff like this.?" he inched forward, placing his hands either side of your legs.

"get the fuck away!" you swatted at him again.

"what if I said no" he leaned in closer. You didn't like any part of it. Friendships had boundaries. But he was just too blind to see them.

You moved to the side, scooting away from the male. "c'mon, no ones around" a smirk formed on his face. You gagged.

You felt up the wall and stood up. He did too.

"stop. stop" you backed away, putting a hand out in front of you.

"oh come on, honey" he kept walking forward, progressively getting quicker.

"no. stop" you looked behind you, and made a run for it. You could hear loud footsteps increasingly getting closer to you, then fade away.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. don't you see the movies, nothing like this ends well, sweetheart" a loud voice boomed from behind, slowly fading away as you ran further down the hallway.

You had started to run out of breath. You slowed down and peaked behind you. No one. Nothing was there.

That is, until you turned back around.

He stood in front of you, and you swore you almost jumped out of your own scared skin.

The force of the scare was enough to send you backwards, hitting your hands on the rough flooring.

"I told you this wouldn't end well" he stared down at you.

You eyed the space, finding a cracked open door and booked it. You ran into the room and forced the door shut, turning the lock on the door.

You could hear loud, angry bangs coming from the other side of the door. "you're not gonna like what's in there, y/n!"

You let out a huge relieved sigh, closing your eyes and facing away from the door. Your back grazed the polished wooden door as you slid down to hug your knees.

A small scrape of wood against tile startled your eyes open. They stayed like that. Trying to process who the fuck was in front of you.