6

Your head pounded, and you felt like you had just been put through a washing machine.

Your head drooped down, and your body threatened to vomit at any moment.

You slowly opened your eyes, seeing a black flooring. That's uh, different.

You heard this faint buzz noise coming from a light shining above you. You looked up, which further forced your eyes open.

You eyes adjusted to the dim room, and you quickly noticed the restraint on your limbs.

You shook your arms, which had been hung above you, and wiggled your ankles which had been chained and hooked to a little nub.

You heard the door creek open, then close. You could recognize those footsteps any day.

He went to a little control box, which looked to have little nobs, and a tinted screen.

"what are you doing?" your voice came out raspy, and sounded like it was about to crack.

He didn't respond.

"helloo..?" you tilted your head and wiggled your feet. "are you gonna say anything?".

"no, now shut up" his eyes still stayed put.

Another five minutes passed, and you both sat in complete silence.

Finally, someone spoke up.

"and, done" a proud smile formed on the males face.

He walked over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"this might hurt a little".

"what do you mean?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

He pulled his hands away, and you got to see it clearly.

In his hands was this cut wire.

You dryly laughed "and what are you gonna do with that..?".

Without warning, he pressed the wire to your bare skin.

You let out this awful scream. Your blood felt like it was on fire. Your flesh felt like it was being ripped from your bones.

You felt like you were quite literally burning in hell.

The process was quick, but painful.

He pulled the wire from your skin, blowing off the steam that rose from the end of the wire.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" you coughed your lungs out.

He let out this little, psychotic giggle "yep".

"AND YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU DIDNT TRY TO FUCKING KILL ME?" you wanted to rip his face off.

"my intention was never to kill you," he swung his leg around and went back to the control desk. "that wouldn't be too fun, would it".

The room fell silent, and you would've preferred it to be.

"why are you doing this to me?" you spoke in a soft, quiet manner as your head hung low.

He quickly turned his head "you're so fucking caught up in what I'm doing to you that you're completely oblivious to what you did to me"

"what.. what did I do to you?"

"oh, so now you forget?" he threw his arms up in annoyance. "I remember when you went and frolicked around your land, telling everyone a secret I told you not to tell anyone, or I'd do what I'm doing now. looks like I have that chance," he stepped closer placing a hand on your chin, felting down your jaw "right in front of me".

"I wanna know why you came here" his hand dropped "was it to, taunt me? was it to remind me of how much iv- no, you've messed up?"

"no, no what are you saying? I don't know what you're talking about"

"what? did I hit you too hard on the head? or are you just playing dumb?" he spat. His words came out quick and rushed.

"you see, people who visit my casino never make it out." he scoffed "you're just lucky to be talking to me this long".

"why..? why do you do this" a tear trickled its way down your frozen cheeks.

"I don't do this." his words came out in a whisper.

He took your cheeks in his hands. The contact gave you goosebumps "they, the people do this! they do this to themselves" he shook your cheeks, appearing more violent in his tone.

"people come here to numb themselves. to numb themselves away from the horrid thoughts they think in a day. people come here to focus on one thing: money... money. money. MONEY! that's the thing with casinos, its a trick for your helpless mind. you get so caught up in winning, that you forget how much your actually hurting yourself. but who am I to care, that's my job."

His hands fell, and he roughly rubbed his face. "these fucking demons" he forced his voice out passed the little breaths for help. "THEYRE FUCKING KILLING ME Y/N".

The room fell silent again. You didn't know what to say. You didn't have anything to say.

You heard a faint sniffle coming from the crouched over man, and more.. and more. Now his back was pressed against a metal wall with his head in his hands.

You knew it was wrong to, but you felt empathy for the man- no, you didn't. FUCK.

———
HOLY SHIT 90+ READS THATS MENTAL