7

You knew it was wrong to, but you felt empathy for the man- no, you didn't. FUCK.

-

It had been a while. You still hung. The man still cried. The time kept passing.

"hey.. are you um, okay?" you spoke in a hushed tone, trying not to disturb the male.

He looked up with red, puffy eyes. His lips were swollen and streaks of tears ran down his red face.

"do you-uh.. want a hug?" stop. Why were you doing this?

"I fucking hurt you and you ask if I want a hug?"

"well.. you look like you need one" you paused before speaking up again.

"I'm sorry, for whatever I did to you. it was probably so stupid of me, and I don't think I was thinking." you stared at the shackles on your ankles.

"that's the thing, y/n. you don't know what you did" he got up and wiped his eyes, walking over to you.

"you don't know what you did, so why are you saying sorry" his eyes partially widened.

"ah, I see. you're apologizing in hopes.. that I'll let you leave" he raised an eyebrow. "tell me that's not true".

Your eyes stayed on the ground. You could feel the hot, angry breath of the male on the top of your head.

"I SAID. TELL ME THATS NOT TRUE" he forced your head up, and you flinched back. You would've been on the ground if you weren't chained.

"that's all I needed".

This time, you looked back at the man. A fat smirk plastered on his face.

He stared, and left the room, leaving you in killing silence.

You opened your eyes. your head strained, and your limbs ached.

You looked up, seeing red and purple marks all over your wrist.

You jerked your wrists, harder and harder. You started to cry, and it wouldn't stop.

You shook and swung your wrists till your legs gave out, and you hung.

The blood quickly drained out of your arms, and even in the dim lighting did they look terribly white, and sick.

You eyed the room.

And when all lost hope, you saw a little metallic, shiny object.

You moved around, looking from all different angles in hopes of identifying the object.

And sure enough, you had made it one step closer to getting away from this psychotic witch.

On the ground was a key. You just had to figure out a way to get it closer to you.

You eyed the room again, catching your eye on a rope not too far away. Maybe you could hook the key and drag it.

You stretched your leg as far as it could go, and caught the tiniest bit of the rope.

You shook your leg, hoping to reach a little farther each time.

After what seemed like an eternity, you got the rope and brought it closer.

You wrapped the rope around your foot, and swung it towards the metallic object.

You missed by a long shot, but brought the rope towards you and tried again.

Miss. This was getting annoying.

You tried again.

Miss.

Hit- wait.. what?

The rope was perfectly thrown over the key, and now all you had to do was pull the rope.

Hope rose in your body as the key kept getting progressively closer, but quickly disappeared when the door swung open.

"pfft, you a spy or something?"

He pulled the rope and it slipped out of your grasp.

"nice try, I guess?" he walked over to a chair and sat down, leaning an elbow on the table in front of him.

"alright, listen" he sounded bored.

Your head swung up to look at him.

"I'm being really fucking nice- god that sounds gross coming out of my mouth." a hand ran down his face.

"I want to know," he stared up at you.

"you love wilbur, am I wrong?" he looked like he was trying to fight back a smirk.

"um- yeah, yeah I do" you stared back.

"you'd do anything for him?"

"yeah I-wait." you deadpanned "what are you doing"

The male just stared back, a little smile on his face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" you swung your arms, hearing the chains clash above you.

"calm down, sweetheart. I didn't do anything" he got up and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"how much does he mean to you?" he didn't even hesitate.

You stared back. Your faces were merely inches apart.

"um-a lot"

The smile on his face grew.

"and if he were to get something, you wouldn't be jealous?"

"it depends, what do you mean by something.."

His smile grew even bigger, turning into a small smirk.

"freedom".