Trouble in Paradise

To say I'm happy is an understatement

To say I'm happy is an understatement. Ever since Ronan asked me out to dinner. Everything has been amazing. It's been a few weeks since our date and we've been going on a lot more dates and hanging out more. Occasionally I'll spend the night with him at the house. If it was up to him I would never leave.

Speaking of the devil.

'I miss you, get dressed I'm coming to pick you up'

'You just dropped me off Ronan, like an hour ago'

'Your point? Get dressed I have somewhere in mind that I wanna take you'

'Okay I'll be ready in half an hour'

I already showered when Ronan dropped me off earlier so that was out of the way. I decided to dress casual since I had no idea where he was taking me. I threw on some high-waist jeans and a light pink puffed sleeve blouse. I threw on some sandals and left my hair curly. I dropped my phone on the charger and sat on the couch waiting for Ronan to come pick me up.

As I'm sitting down I thought about how time flew, I've been back for five months already. I never expected it to be like this, I thought I was gonna hide in guilt forever but I'm glad I came back.

Luana practically lives with Kian now. I wonder when they're gonna make it official. I can't believe she came here and found someone on the first day. I love them together though, they look so in love with each other now. I'm really happy for my friends.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Ronan standing there looking sexy as ever. He smiles at me and lifts me up in a hug. I start laughing.

"You're acting like you didn't just see me Ronan." I said laughing.

"Yea but I still miss you babygirl." He says putting me down and kissing my forehead.

"I missed you too," I reached up to peck his lips. "Let me just grab my purse,"

Before I even had to chance to turn around, Ronan grabbed me.

"What was that?" He asked. "Give me more"

I laughed at his silliness and pulled him inside to give him a proper kiss.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very," He answered.

As I was walking toward my room to grab my purse I heard Ronan groan.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"No," He responded immediately. "Your ass babe, so fucking round and thick in those jeans,"

I burst out laughing, I decided to taunt him a little. I dropped my key to the floor and seductively picked it up making sure to wiggle my ass a little, then I stood up and swayed my hips and walked to the room. I grabbed my purse and came back to see Ronan with lust filled eyes.