Epilogue

19 Years Later

19 Years Later

"I love you, call me everyday okay?" My wife says crying as our son Ramir starts putting his luggage in the trunk of his car.

"Yes mom, I will." He closed his trunk and walked over to us.

"Mommy don't cry, you still have us." Our 5 year old daughter Amara says hugging her legs.

"Yea mom we'll be here and we won't leave you like Ramir is." Her 8 year old brother Kai chimes in.

"I'm turning his room into my personal lady lair," Our 16 year old daughter Raine smirks at Ramir.

"Touch my room and I will tell dad your little secret." Ramir fires back and Raine's face pales.

"Tell me what?" I asked and looked between them both.

"Nothing dad I was just teasing," Ramir says. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

"Ramir," I warned.

"Chill dad, it was just a joke." Ramir says.

"I need to have a word with you later young lady," I say to Raine and she rolls her eyes and throws her head back.

"Fine!" She says folding her arms. She gets her attitude from her mother. I shook my head.

I look over to my wife and see her cheeks red and she's wearing a nervous expression.

Oh, so she's in on this secret too? Good to know.

"Alright guys, I gotta go now. It's a four hour drive and I need to check in so I don't miss orientation." Ramir says and Alora bursts into tears again. She's sobbing loudly.

I walk over to my wife and wrap my arms around her.

"Shh, it's gonna be okay baby. He'll be back in two months for break my love, don't cry." I try to cheer her up.

"I promise I'll call and check in when I can mom," Ramir says walking over to us and pulling his mom in his arms.

"My baby is all grown up," Alora says reaching up and holding his cheeks. It was kind of funny to see from the side because Ramir was my height.

He pulls us all in a group hug.

"I love you guys, I'll see you all in two months," He says before pulling away.

"I'm proud of you son," I say ruffling his curly brown hair.

"I know dad. Alright guys I'm heading out." Ramir says retreating to his car.