Missing Cars and Dead Bodies

The sleek black exterior of the classic 1967 Chevrolet Impala caught the sunlight as it rolled into the small town in the middle of rural Kansas. The brothers inside had found an article hours earlier talking about how the town's cars had slowly been vanishing into thin air over the course of the last two months. Not only that, but several Jane and John Doe's had turned up dead over the course of the same period. Although it was unclear of the connection between the two, if any, it was just weird enough that they had decided to check it out.

"I'm telling you, Sammy, cars don't just vanish into thin air," Dean said as he climbed out of the driver's side of the Impala.

"And I'm saying, that's not our problem, Dean. We're here because of the dead bodies that have been showing up that nobody can seem to identify."

Sam rolled his eyes at his big brother as they made their way toward the entrance of the morgue.

"But it's weird that so many have gone missing right along the same timeline that the bodies have been appearing, right?"

"Yeah, a little," Sam nodded, "but as of right now, there's no other obvious connection between the bodies and the cars, so can we just focus on what we do have?"

"Ugh, fine," Dean grumbled, turning to the lady behind the front desk. "Hi, I'm Agent Simmons and this is my partner, Agent Russo. We're here about the unidentified bodies."

Dean and Sam both flashed fake badges for the woman to see.

"Of course. We've actually moved some of them because of how many have turned up, but you are certainly welcome to look at the ones we still have here," the woman smiled.

"That'd be great, thanks," Sam said, sticking his badge back in the inside pocket of his suit coat.

The woman led the brothers back, pulling out several dead bodies on rolling tables. There were two females and one male.

"Can we also get copies of the ME reports? Thanks," Sam said as the woman exited.

"All right, so what's the deal with these again?" Dean asked, leaning over one of the girls' bodies.

"Every single one of them, both male and female, seems to have died from spontaneous organ failure," Sam said, looking over one of the ME reports the woman had brought in. "They all also have the same silver-grey eyes and a strange tattoo on their lower backs- a string of letters and numbers. Almost like a gang tattoo or something. But every one of them is different."

"Like it's some sort of identification mark," Dean looked up at his brother.

"Yeah, but there's no real rhyme or reason to the combinations. Not that anyone's been able to tell anyway."

"If the tats are an identifier, then why are they being registered as Jane and John Doe's?"

Sam shrugged, putting the files down.

"No clue, but I say we find a motel room, do some more research."

Dean nodded, glancing one more time down at the dead blonde girl in front of him before following his brother out the door. They nodded in farewell to the woman behind the desk before exiting the building.

"So, other than the tats and the eyes, there's nothing in common with any of..." Dean trailed off.

"Any of the bodies? No, there's not," Sam shook his head, glancing over at his brother.

He paused, stopping short as he saw Dean staring at something with wide green eyes. The elder Winchester seemed like he was trying really hard not to freak out.

"Sammy?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's my car?"

"It's right..." Sam pointed, but cut short.

The Impala was no longer where they had parked it outside the morgue. Sam heard a gasp and looked back over to see Dean doubled over, hyperventilating.

"Someone... car... gone... Baby... again," Dean gasped out.

"Well, that's weird," Sam mumbled, earning a glare from the elder Winchester.

"Where the hell is my car?!"