The Farmhouse

"Okay, Cass is going to come get us so we can go to the farmhouse where the cars are being kept," Sam announced, coming back into the room.

Baby had pulled out of Dean's embrace and was now staring down at the dead body of her friend, eyes dull and empty looking. Dean gave his younger brother a nod, eyes not leaving his car. There was a pain behind the green orbs that was almost tangible. Sam swallowed, looking between the Impala and Dean when the sound of wings filled the room.

"Are you ready?" Castiel asked them.

"Yeah," Sam answered for the others. "Baby, let's go."

The young woman moved mechanically back over to the boys, taking Dean's hand. Cass put his hands on Sam and Dean's shoulders and a moment later all four of them appeared in a dining area of a house. He removed his hands from the brother's shoulders, but Baby continued to clutch her owner's hand like a lifeline.

"Okay, so where are the other cars?" Sam asked, glancing around.

"They should be through there," Cass pointed to one of the doors.

The small group moved in the direction the angel had pointed, finding themselves in what appeared to be a rec room. There were several couches and chairs scattered around and an area was set up with different card and board games in the corner. The brothers eyes widened as they took in the sight of at least ten different human cars, all formally dressed. Dean felt Baby cling tighter to his hand as she moved closer to his side. He noticed one of the girls, who was wearing a very tight red sleeveless dress and strappy heels in addition to her bright red hair, eyeing him suggestively.

As he continued to look around, he realized all the girls' dresses were extremely tight and very revealing, hugging the cars in all the right places.

"Ah, Sam. Dean. Castiel. I thank you for bringing the Impala back to me," a voice sounded behind them.

The boys all whipped around to find a handsome man with dark hair styled perfectly and wearing a tailored suit with a silver tie standing in the doorway they had just come through. Baby let out a whimper, attempting to move closer to Dean's side as the man's chocolate eyes fell on her.

"Ah, ah, ah. None of that. Come here," the man commanded.

As if an invisible force was pulling her, Baby let go of Dean's hand, walking over to stand at the man's side.

"How did you..." Dean trailed off, eyes wide as he stared at the Impala.

"Simple, really. I used this," the man pulled a necklace from an inside pocket, letting it swing from his hand as he continued to speak in a bored tone, "to get her to tell me her real name. Once I had that, hotwiring her to obey my commands was easy."

Dean's mouth fell open as he stared at the Samulet clutched in the man's hand. He had thrown it away... there was no way it could still be around, unless... He glanced over at his brother, who was looking guiltily at the necklace.

"You're Mr. Puckett," Sam spoke.

"At your service," the man, Mr. Puckett, gave a dramatic bow, smirking.

"You son of a bitch," Dean growled. "You let her go!"

"Baby? I don't think I will," Mr. Puckett said, running a finger along the Impala's jawline. "She's just too perfect. You know, her mission was different from the others'. She was supposed to kill you like normal, but I wasn't going to kill her when she was done."

Dean let out another growl, charging toward the man in the suit, but found himself restrained by two cars who kept a firm grip on each of his arms. One was the girl in red who was eyeing him before and the other was a boy with a deep blue shirt tucked into his black slacks. Looking over, he saw Sam and Cass also had cars restraining them: two females, one dressed in yellow and the other in white, holding back Sam and two males, one with an orange shirt and the other dark purple, holding Cass.

"Baby, why don't you go change and meet us in the dining hall when you're finished. I have to talk to these gentlemen alone for a minute," Mr. Puckett addressed the Impala.

Nodding her head, she turned on her heel, heading off into a part of the farmhouse the boys hadn't been in.

"Now, let's have some fun, shall we?"