ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1 ♛

"Naveah I Know you better wake up before you miss that bus! " I groaned inwardly hearing my annoying cousin Hope voice. I pulled the covers over my head hoping to drown her and the annoying dimly lit light above my head out. " Whatever Naveah I 'ont care you the one who gone fail yo first year of High School " She said, anger evident in her voice. I rolled my eyes Hope was only a sophmore, but every since she'd turned 16 she acted like she was so much older than me.

"Don't understand why you wanna stay here all damn day anyway you know Aunt Pam done smoked up all the foodstamps and it ain't no food in the house " She huffed as she moved about the crowded room we shared . I removed the raggedy sheet me and Hope used as a cover. It was so thin and had so many holes in it I don't see why we bothered.

Hope stood in the cracked and dirty mirror smiling fronm ear to ear as she applied MAC make-up. "That A girl " She teased smiling as I made my way to the Tiny bathroom for a morning pee. I sat on the raggedy seat and closed my eyes close to dozing off again . "Hope get me something to wear " I called out to her getting off the stool and turning on the hot water. " Already did " She yelled back. I shook my head, this had become a morning routine for us. undressing I stood in the small bathroom mirror to the side. I smiled then frowned, then smiled trying to debate what kind of mood I was in. While looking in the mirror I admired myself my skin was the smoothest coco brown, my eyes were slanted, my nose was small and flat a bull dog ear ring piercing my septum. I was 5'0 even , 125 pounds all in my booty. I was only 15 but had the body of a short fit 21 year old. I reached down and played with my dangling sparkily belly button ring.

stepping in the shower I quickly screamed, and ran out I grabbed my skimpy big towel "HOPE!!! " I screeched standing with the door ajar. "Why didn't your tell me you used all the hot water? " She stepped into the hallway looking like a million bucks but irritated. "Nini, it ain't no gas ! Now stop playing before we miss the bus " .

''Its the middle of December ! How they gone come turn the heat off? " I said in disbelief. Hope rolled her green eyes " I don't know Inspector Gadget " she stated sarcastically " all I know is that you are about to get left! " With that she went back into our room switching hard, the red pants she had on looked like they would bust out the seams at any moment.

Although me and Hope were first cousins it was almost hard to believe. From Hopes bright skin, blonde hair and green eyes many people swore she was white. She'd started telling people she was mixed with Asian when that Honey Cocaine chick came out which wasn't hard to believe, after all Aunt Kim didn't have a clue who Hopes father was before she died. I jumped back in the freezing cold shower , washing up two times and quickly hopping out. "Its cold as - " I started to say walking into The hallway with my towel covering all it could and stopped in my tracks when I saw my mother's live in / drug supplier boyfriend Calvin.