ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 2

" hey baby girl " Calvin smiled widely. I stood there stiff unsure if I could make it safely to my bedroom before he got all up on me. Literally with 3 big steps he was standing in front of me on my neck.

" Uhm baby you smell good why don't you stay home from school today '' He was so close on my ear his hot breath made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and not in a good way . My body tensed as he softly began flicking his tounge against my coller bone. I wanted so badly to push him away, yell that I was a child, call the police get out of here but it wasn't any use. Calvin had been molesting me since I was 11 and if I called the cops I would just be a ward of the state. As much as I hated it here I refused to be in a house where I had to live with a bunch of random females, and have people riding my back with rules talking about where you at ? where you get this? where you get that ? Besides it would leave Hope out of a home . I grimaced, ride me was literally what Calvin did. I slightly pushed him away "Calvin stop I gotta catch my bus " He quickly walked back on me and grabbed my wet butt. He ran his finger alongside the crack of it "you can just drive pearly white when we get done here " He said referring to his all white chromed out Lexus. I pulled away " And I'm guessing after that you gone throw me the money for the light bill and the gas bill ? " He pulled out a wad of money and placed it in my clamped hand " I a give it to you know " He said placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek. Before he could say anything else somebody began banging loudly on the front door . Hope came out the room completely ignoring us, Calvin attention was now focused on his waist where he kept his weapon of the day and I took it as my exit as I made my way into my room. I closed the door wishing that I had a lock that could protect me. It wasn't that Calvin was ugly. He was actually young at only 25 , with mocha skin and deep waves. He had a couple tattoos, and was a total "bad boy " In another life he couldve been my type but the thought of him touching my mother then me gave me the creeps. I heard loud talking and laughing a females, and males voice and rolled my eyes. Thats the last thing I wanted to deal with. I quickly dressed in the outfit Hope picked out a pair of designer jeans and a crew neck sweater . I took off my bonnet letting my soft Indian curl weave flow down to my back. I looked in the mirror and applied lip gloss and mascara , unlike Hope I wasn't into the whole make up thing after I was done I put on a fake smile and walked out the room with my book bag drapped lazily on my shoulder . I was excited to go to school now, I was Looking for any excuse to get away from Calvin.