ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3

The smell of weed quickly hit me, instantly making me feel nauseous, unable to hold it in I ran into the bathroom and lifted the stool bending over I barely missed the toilet as I threw up last nights dinner and anything else in my system. When I was all done I flushed the toilet and just sat on the floor in a daze. " Yo lil mama you cool? " I stared at my crush in the flesh. He was a worker for Calvin and the sexiest thing walking. The word swag was becoming over used but if yu looked it up in the dictionary his face would be right by it. He was tall and light, deep dimples, curly hair and thick eyebrows he'd cut two slits in. His black on black shirt pants and shoes matched his complexion perfectly and the look of concern on his face instantly won me over.

" Are you a'ight? " He repeated a little more concerned. I stopped staring at him momentarily and focused on a chipped tile on the bathroom floor. 'you're not dreaming this is real, he really talking to yu. say something ' I thought to myself .

" Im fine thank you " I replied smiling up at his tall frame. He extended his long arm helping me stand up. "Dez, its yo turn nigga! " Calvin yelled causing 'Dez' to look away from me. He was even cuter from the side, I stared at his strong jaws, and full lips. when he turned my way I quickly looked in the mirror, praying he didn't see me staring at him.

" Aight Lil Mama take it easy " He said. I pretended to be intrested in a speck of dirt on my clean tooth brush as he walked away. Take it easy ? Like he was my older brother or something. After brushing my teeth I went into the front room. our 2 couches were crowded with Calvins guys. Hope, Destiny, and Shai. All of there eyes were glazed over. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the sight. "Hope you gone miss the bus " I said sarcasm dripping from my voice. She started laughing, and Destiny followed suit . when they were high they were like the laughing bandits, while Shai just sat back and observed, which was odd because usually she was the goofiest most talkative one. I shook my head "Y'all know what? Im outta here. Calvin you need to be finding yo girlfriend she was a little testy last night " I said slamming the door as I left. I stepped into the hallway and sighed heavily. I definitely didn't want to go to school, I found it pointless. I dropped by once every two weeks and had no idea what the teacher was talking about. Math used to be my thing until the letters got involved. If I was already failing English how'd they expect me to pass a class with numbers and letters. I shook my head as I began to walk with no destination in mind.