²⁰⁰: final

──────⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹──────

dear jacob and kevin,

it's been a while since we got into touch again and i miss you two a lot! how is life going? i hope both of you are healthy and happy. jacob, if kevin hurts you or you get into a fight, tell me. i won't hesitate defending you with all i got! sunwoo too.

the reason for sending you this handwritten letter all of a sudden is, plain and simple, that i miss you guys dearly. how many years has it been? like six or seven? maybe an instagram dm would've done the same, however where is the fun in that? sending epic letters is way cooler. not to mention now that almost everyone moved far away, receiving a letter from an old friend brings nostalgia and makes you think about the good old days. and you get to treasure it as a keepsake! so nice...

sunwoo called my idea stupid (he is stupid too, don't tell him), but i thought that we should all meet up again! i sent a letter to everyone and i also sent you all dms to look forward to it. you received mine too, i hope. anyways, back to where i was - let's meet up.

i already asked hyunjae if he could convince sangyeon to pay for a trip and he agreed! (sunwoo said, and i quote, "i don't know why sangyeon lets this dumbass convince him to do the stupidest things all the time." i don't know why he bullies me for my ideas, but i still love him!)

all you have to do is agree to it so that we can find a time that is convenient for everyone. so agree. do it. don't be shy! :D

we might have matured already, but our time together was memorable.

once a funny fry, always a funny fry.

with much love,
haknyeon (& grumpy sunwoo)

──────⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹──────

"that was unexpected," jacob muttered, the slightly crumbled letter in his hands with kevin peeking over his shoulder. it had been no secret that haknyeon was eager to stay in touch with everyone after the chatroom shut down, definitely not. in fact, it was always haknyeon messaging everyone first and asking how they were doing. however, a reunion, no matter how predictable it should've been, was still surprising to the couple.

"so?" kevin asked, hugging jacob from behind and planting a messy kiss on his cheek, causing the older to grimace first and then wipe it away with a smile on his face. "of course we'll go!" he happily exclaimed, clapping his hands together. jacob faced kevin. "especially since sangyeon will be paying," he added in a whisper, causing both of them to laugh.

the last time they had seen anyone from their old friend group was a good year ago. it wasn't out of disinterest, no, of course they had been curious how everyone's lives were going, however, they all had grown out of it. kevin and jacob moved to daegu, because of all the expenses back in seoul, so that added on to it as well.

jacob felt kevin's hand rest against his cheek and he subconsciously nuzzled into it, as if the touch was all he ever craved. something odd about their relationship was that, unlike other couples, it felt everlasting. never did jacob ever feel like loving kevin a little less than yesterday, no, not even once. like a flower garden in spring, with the twist that spring lasted forever, instead of being seasonal.

when the warmth of kevin's hand spread to his face, he felt at home. the same sparks from seven years ago were still present even to this day. kevin understood every single bit of him. whenever unpleasant memories, though buried somewhere deep in the back of his mind, of his high school years flooded his mind, his boyfriend was quick to remind him of his worth and show him the most love jacob had ever felt - like a damm.