1

Hi! New story! This is NOT part of the series, it's just a book on it's own.

Piper's pov:

I can't believe it. Jason died and no one acknowledged his part in the world. They mourned for a few days, then nothing. I. Can't. Believe. Them. They will pay. All of them. And I have an idea of how. Let's start off with the seven, except Jason and me, of course. Let's start with... Leo!

I went to the forge, I'm assuming he's there. I'll destroy his fatal flaw and make him my slave. His fatal flaw is a feeling of inferiority. This will be easy. I'll make him a arrogant jerk, who plays with women. Worth it. I saw Leo just sitting in the forge alone. All alone. Perfect. Let's start with the whole Calypso situation...

Leo's pov:

I was sitting in the forge alone. I needed time to think. Jason's death has affected all of us, but it seemed like a miracle that Calypso is here. I don't know. I'm sad about Jason and all, but I just can't bring myself to show how sad I am. I saw Piper coming. I stood up.

"Hey Pipes!" She smiled sweetly, too sweetly -- almost in a sickly way. Ok, that's not like her. But again, she really is sad about Jason's death...

"Hey Leo, you know Calypso? Well she..." She smirked a little, "No. Well you should break up with her."

Piper's pov:

"Hey Leo, you know Calypso? Well she..." I smirked a little, "No. Well you should break up with her." I said lacing the words with charm speak. Well, there are 2 main types of ways charm speak works, the person who is being charm speak can either know what he is doing or just feel a big want to do what I say it. I am doing the second type. Now that I said that, it would be time for me to destroy his fatal flaw, or change it to the biggest pride ever!

"You are too good for her. She is a traitor, was and is. You think that she doesn't deserve your love, you're amazing, handsome and fabulous. Break up with her. Your thoughts aren't pride, but is just the truth. You're better then everyone here. I never influenced you to do this, this never happened, you just have a feeling." I said smiling cruelly and lacing ever single word with charm speak. His eyes glazed over, his brown eyes glazed over and turned into a red-ish black and back to a normal state. His eyes were just a tiny bit glazed over. It took about 1 minute, just enough for me to go 5 or 6 meters behind. I will pretend to go to him, he won't remember anything anyways. Just gotta renew the charm speak every night. Whoa. He's vulnerable all right. I smirked.

"Repair boy!" I shouted running to him. He turned around in disgust,

"Who're you calling Repair Boy? I'm obviously better than you. Now you know Cal? I feel like she's to low for me, I should go break up with her. Now, ta! ta!" I pretended to be confused, but from the inside, I was dying from laughter. I followed him, he found Calypso in the woods, sitting on a large stone. Leo went to her.

"Hey Calypso, you know, I've been thinking of our relationship lately... I realized I'm WAY too good for you, so we should break up! Or until you prove to be good enough..." He said, "ta, ta!" he skipped away. I pretended to show sympathy.

"Ugh, that insolent fool! How dare he break up with you, Calypso! You should show him that you're good enough." I didn't put any charm speak. (Italics in Piper's dialogue is charm speak)

"I don't know... This isn't like him... But, he'll see later..." Wow, she's got some guts.

"No... You have to show him what he's missing, I'll do a make over!" Her eyes glazed over,

"Great idea, Piper!" I led her to the Aphrodite cabin. I took out some make up. I looked at her and smirked in a jokingly way. This is too much fun.

"Let's go casual or stylish and show off like?"

 "Show off like and Stylish, hey!" Wow, I must have made her arrogant like too.

I made a cute pattern on her lips with a purple lipstick pen.

(lip look here)

Then I put the rest of the make up (I don't know a lot about it), so nearly all types of it

Then I put the rest of the make up (I don't know a lot about it), so nearly all types of it. She looked a lot like a stylist now. Beautiful. I smirked. She was wearing a short, white dress and a purple gown, which matched her lips. I should make make up which would make people obey me after a few times. This gives me an idea...

"Hey Calypso?" She nodded, still looking into the mirror, "Go to Leo and kiss him passionately. Ask him whether he want to miss this." Her eyes glazed over and she ran off.

I went over to the huge make up place, took out 2 lipsticks. One empty (used up) and another one which looked beautiful, it was this beautiful grey-pink color. I took some love potion, which, of course was in this cabin. I melted the lipstick and mixed the love potion in it. Then I went to the Hecate cabin and charm speaked them to give me a potion which makes someone obey or be controlled by you. I mixed all of it together and made a few lipsticks. I had some great ideas of what to do with these. I also made a 2 bottles of perfume with the same purpose. I put those in my purse. I went outside and saw Calypso and Leo making out, Leo had his hand on the wall behind Calypso, he obviously was enjoying it. His other hand was on her waist. Calypso's hands on the other hand, were on Leo's cheeks and neck. It looked like Calypso was chewing Leo's face off. I smiled, time to test my new device! Or make up should I say?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For reading. Ok, I'm already working on the next chapter. By the way,

None of the characters, except of a few campers, are mine! They belong to Rick Riordan!