11

Hades' pov:

"Now...What do we do with you?" Piper said, smirking as Hermes and Aphrodite came out of her cabin. Both had pink eyes.

I guess Percy was right about Piper being evil. We just didn't see it, I can't believe we turned him into a her.

Suddenly, Nico's eyes opened. His pupil was basically a line.

"Who are you?" He asked, just as Piper smirked.

"Nico?" I whispered, he looked at me questioningly.

"That was water from the river Lethe. It's what Genesis was ordered to throw at him..." Piper laughed.

"W-what? This - don't you think it's a little...much? You took his memory away..." I whispered.

"I can make a deal..." Piper said, adjusting her nails, I nodded for her to keep going.

"I'll give Percy free control again, along with the seven...and you, in return, you will make the whole camp mine..." Piper said, looking up, "oh, how can I forget, you will also leave everyone alone...whom is here..." Piper said, smirking, "I'll leave Reyna, Thalia, the seven, Nico, the Stolls and Katie alone." I nodded, both of my children won't be under her control.

"We swear on the river Styx." Zeus said. Piper clicked her fingers and all the people she listed turned back to normal,

"You have 10 minutes to escape, or else." She said. We, gods, flashed away.

We just swore our children off...

I thought...

Percy's pov:

I was kissing one moment, finding pleasure, the next, I see what's going on, in the next, we were running for our lives... Suddenly, a black portal, with purple tinted edges appeared, and a quite-good-looking man walked out.

"I am Chaos...And I have an offer for you all..."